Being EVIL #1

They were playing by the happiness with devil. Playing isn't a good thing that you know. Playing that they do is, the devil shows the four people that doing their self happiness things.

Devil : Those are the four peoples that you might know
V : We know them?
Devil : Of course you know! They are your best friend!
Jin : But, I haven't seen them before!
Jungkook : Me too!
Devil : You three must know who you are now. I will change your old names to be evil names.
Jungkook : Why?! We love our names! Why you should change it?
Devil King : No matter what, we will change your name and attitude!
Devil : Ok! V, you are Ale now. Jin, you are Varls. And the last, Jungkook! You are Xhyler. With those name, you have already changed your attitude to be the bad human.
Jk,V,Jn : No! We wont!

But they were to late. The devil has go leave them. They just feel sad and stare at the monitor that the devil left it. They were curious with devil's word "They are your best friends!" But, their stares became panic stares. They have WINGS! And, they not use their old name to speak so they use the evil name.

Varls : W, why you two has wings?!
Xhyler : You to Varls!
Ale : I don't know what's going on now. WHY WE HAVE A WINGS?!
Xhyler : It's because the devil!
Ale : But, I feel strange now
Varls : Ale, why are you holding some sword? Wait, SWORD?!
Ale & Xhyler : SWORD?!
Xhyler : *looking at his right hand* me too... *with small sound
Varls : Am I hold..ing.. *look down to his hand*  SWORD?!

Thor notes : I don't know what evil use their weapon. So, I just create myself with sword! But, just look forward. Cause one of them will have the double weapons and double power.

*back to the story*

Because of the sword, they all make a quiet sound. But, with their quiet sound, Varls and Xhyler look some shines light from Ale body. Ale do not know what is going on. Varls and Xhyler step backwards to avoid Ale. It's about one minutes, Ale's body is fall down. Xhyler was shock about that. But, Varls screaming as loud as he can cause he shocked about Ale's body that his body is went up like in his movie he like. Xhyler get his face up to stare Ale. And Xhyler goes backwards again and close Varls mouth. Ale was standing in the air with his big wings and some black smoke that surround his body. Then he fall down slowly and open his eyes.

Ale : Did you see that? Someone tell me if I'm the leader of our team!
Varls : We are one team?! How can we be a team?
Xhyler : I think, the devil's plan why they made us like this is to destroy them! *appointing towards the monitor*
Ale : Are you sure? But our nature isn't like that!
Varls : I will never accept it!
Together : WE WILL NEVER ACCEPT IT!

The devil watch them by his monitor at his room. He was totally shock with Xhyler just saying. He throw his stick. He was angry with Xhyler.

*2 years later... *

Ale : I was bored if our room is just like a forest. How if we change this room like human room?
Varls : Okay, that isn't a big problem to me. So I will accept it easily. How about you Xhyler?
Xhyler : I have wait those words come to my ear from your mouth Ale. I have already prepared the things. I'm so excited! Can we start now Ale?
Ale : Of course why not?
Varls : Let's do this!

They were change their room into office room. They were happy with their work. Finally they close their wings and sit in their chair with happiness.

Ale : This ia the best thing of my life!
Devil : Life? You have life for 21 years and you just feel the happiness?
Together : DEVIL?!
Varls : Why are you here?! Don't you broke our new room! I hate you cause- *xhyler close his mouth*
Xhyler : Shhttttt....
Ale : What are you doing here?
Devil : I just miss my new evil! Why are your expression like mad to me? Am I wrong?
Varls : Yes!
Ale : Varls! Can you keep your anger for a while? This isn't the right situation to do that!
Devil : Are you prepared something? Without my excuse? Oh, how dare you!
Xhyler : I know your name! Before you be Devil, you are a human! Like we do! Your name is---

*see you in the next episode!

-eemokth