Author's Note / Introduction

Must Read: Author’s Note (May introduction sa baba)

The whole story contain words, actions and events that can destroy your innocent minds. That's if you are though. Do not think low of me because of this story, I'm not perfect, so that makes my story imperfect too.

Due to my wild imagination, this story suddenly popped out of my mind and I decided to share it to you. People who are not open-minded are not allowed here. I respect you so please do respect me too.

*clears throat* Hindi po ito pure English. HAHA. Nililinlang ko lamang kayo. Nagpapractice lang ako mag English. So kung may wrong grammar or spelling I’d be glad if ikocorrect niyo ako. Okay? Binabalaan ko na kayo. Matakot sa warning. Hahaha. Mas malala po ito sa My Secret Love Master.

Kung itatanong niyo kung bakit ganto ang nabuo sa utak ko, HAH! Ewan ko din hahaha dulot ng mga nababasa kong SPGs. Susubukan ko lang gumawa ng ganon.

(Note: Mabilis ang flow ng story at abnormal po yung ending HAHA)

Votes and Comments will be much appreciated.
Share niyo din sa kapwa spg babies. LOL

P.S. Baka magkaroon din ng kalat kalat na emoticons at actions na naka asterisk dito sa story na to. Hindi ko po maiwasan. Sorry. Critique about my story and not about how I write it. Kanya kanya po tayo ng style. I won't change it even if you'll tell me na I need to impove. This is how I write my story. FREEDOM! Mwaha. 

Any questions or violent reactions? Kung wala na at atat nang magbasa, GO! Basa na!

_____________
Introduction

(Note: Play the song at the multimedia)

♫♪ Is it still me that makes you sweat

Am I you who think about in bed

When the lights are dimming your hand is shaking as I am sliding off your dress ♪♫

How can she forget the first time that their bodies touched?

♫♪ and think about what you did

and how I hoped to god it was worth it.

when the lights are dimming your heart is racing as my fingers touch your skin ♫♪

She never thought that making love would be so pleasurable to the extent that she’ll be addicted to it.

Why am I not protesting? This is not right!

♫♪ I got more wit a better kiss a hotter touch a better fck. ♫♪

He never thought that touching her is the best feeling he could ever dream of.

I will never let any other guy touch you.

“This body is only mine. Mine to kiss, mine to hug and mine to touch.” As soon as she heard this sentence, her mind went blank and her body gave in.

FATE will be their CUPID.

But

FATE will also be their greatest ENEMY.

“I am so addicted to you. Please stay and say that you feel the same way too.”