DOCTOR WHO BIT

The alarm blared into her ear like a crow. The sun seeped into the window, chasing away the dark and welcoming in the brightness. There was screeching of a chicken in the distance, making Willow wince at the noise. Willow was not the one to wake up early, for she chose to stay in bed for as long as she could before her mother called her and made sure she was moving. Even at 19, her mother kept close watch on her.

               By 11 her mother had called, but since she called at the same time almost every day, Willow was already out of bed, cleaning her hair in the shower. She was out in 10 minutes.

               But time was ticking and Willow had places to be. The food fairies don’t come at night so she was forced to go out in public and buy some. With the money she earned from her library job.

               Public, Willow shivered, squeezing on her pair of skinny jeans that fit her small waist nicely. She put on her fitted blue shirt and a grey zip up sweatshirt over it, for it was cold that day in London, as always. She pulled back her wavy brown hair, and then a black baseball hat. She grabbed her wallet and Converse and was quickly out the door.

She walked the street, her headphones. She parted into different stores, finding things she didn’t need. As she continued walking, she noticed a rather tall and thin man running her direction, and a more muscular one behind him. Both were fairly attractive but none of which Willow considered dating. She would have ignored the fact of the 2 runners but they didn’t seem to be running on purpose, for one wore a tight brown suit and a long trench coat and the other pants, a button up shirt, and suspenders. But this was the real problem: they were both running to her. Willow stopped dead in her tracks, nearly dropping her expensive laptop. The 2 men caught up to where she was. The thin one stood at close to here, him towering over her by about 5 inches. It seemed as if the roads had emptied.

“Do me a favor and follow us so we can make this easy,” he smiled, pointing in the direction of the closest alleyway.

“Why should I?” Willow spat, getting ready to sprint.

“Because you’re special,” the man behind him said his voice deep.

 “That’s not true. Even if it was true, I wouldn’t go with you anyway,” she then broke into a run, but the thin man caught her arm before she could move far. He gripped her arm tightly, dragging her down the sidewalk. Willow was too afraid to scream, she pictured all of those times her mother said men will kidnap you for your good looks and now it has happened. He dragged her a little farther before reaching an alley with a large blue box in it. He let go of her arm and she fell to the ground.

               “It didn’t have to be that bad if you would have cooperated,” the thin man said in pity as he stuck a key in the lock or the box. Willow tried to crawl away but the other man cornered her.

“It’s not like I did anything to deserve this,” Willow looked at the thin man. He just smiled.

“Oh, for you, you deserve all of this,” he opened the door of the box and jumped in. The other man grabbed her, and dragged her to the TARDIS, pulling her deep inside. She then fell unconscious.