Ch 14

This is a triggering chapter it's ok if you skip
----------------------------------------------

Seths P.O.V

      After telling rose that Blake wasn't there, I went back "home" and tried to sneak in not wanting to alert my "dad". I sneaked past the living room where he is on the couch and up the stairs but like every cliché movie, on of the many stairs decides to creek. With that he gets up and storms over to me but I run up the stairs not wanting to fight with him. Sadly he follows and pounds on my door yelling for me to open it. I barricade the door with my dresser even tho that will make him more mad. I lay on my bed and try to sleep past the loud bangs on the door. Sooner or later they stop and just when I'm bout to sleep my phone goes off and I look at it. The phone showed rose's number and a text saying 'I FOUND HIIIIIM!!!!!!'.
     I let out a sigh and covered my face, thinking 'but rose isn't  found'. I was very upset I teared up a bit and fell asleep. Waking up the next morning to a slap on the cheek made me very confused, but then I see my "dad" looking Gerry and I mean VERY p***ed. From the corner of my eye I see my window open and the top of a ladder until a punch made me look at at him as he beats the s**t out of me.

~time skip~

   He leaves and I try to get up but fail by falling down passing out.

Blake's P.O.V

I was going to go back to Ella but rose stops me and doesn't allow me to go unless I take her. I see her phone on the couch in the open and I run and take it threatening if she didn't let me go I'll brake it. She flips out yelling no don't and stop witch made me curious on what's on her phone because usually she doesn't act like this. I run and unlock her phone looking at her contact and messages and I saw something that made my blood boil. It was HIS d*m name, that STUPID good for NOTHING Seth!
     I stoped and rose hit the back of my body and fall down. She gets up looking mad but once she sees my face she gets a bit scared and backs off as I deleted the number from her phone and give it back to her. I storm out of the house and to Seth's house and pound on the door. Getting no response I walk to where Ella was and untie her and slap her throwing her to the ground. I know it's wrong but my anger got the best of me making me beat up Ella.........

Ella's P.O.V

I was tied up to a bed in the cabin and Blake walked in untying me but then slaps me. Next thing you know I'm getting beaten up.......