Chapter 17

Today is the wedding. Right now, I'm in a hotel room with my mom, Aunt and girl cousins. We are all getting ready. My aunt is helping my mom with her hair and make up, while my cousins are telling each other that they look ugly in their dresses, and I'm just finishing up doing my own make up and trying to ignore them.

 My aunt is helping my mom with her hair and make up, while my cousins are telling each other that they look ugly in their dresses, and I'm just finishing up doing my own make up and trying to ignore them

"Girls stop it you all look beautiful." My aunt said shaking her head. "Why does Justine get to wear a different dress than us?" Kailey asked. "Yeah! why is she so special?" Jessi asked. "Cause she's the brides daughter, stop being rude." My aunt said as she was finishing up my mom's makeup.

~~~~~~~

The wedding just started and Ethan and I are just staring at each other while we all wait for my mom to start walking down the isle. He keeps making silly face and making me laugh. I'm surprised no one else is noticing. 

The music started playing and we all turned our heads towards the door and watched as my mom walked closer and closer to Sean.

You should have seen the smile on Sean's face. He really does love my mom. She got to him and he grabbed both of her hands and the minister started talking.

They both said their 'I do's' then the minister said "You may now kiss the bride." They both smiled and shared a quick kiss cause my cousins started complaining. This is why we hate inviting them to things.

~~~~~~~

We are now at the reception and mom and Sean are having their first dance. I honestly love weddings, they are so much fun.

(My dad married his new wife at an Italian Restaurant, and the reception wasn't even on that day, it was like weeks later...That was a weird wedding.)

I left someone grab my wrist and pull me away from everyone else. He pulled me upstairs and into his room. "What's up Eth?" "Nothing, I just really needed to kiss you." I giggled then wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He kissed back and spun me around. "I love you so much." He said resting his forehead on mine. "I love you too." We both smiled, then went back downstairs and outside and enjoyed to party.

" We both smiled, then went back downstairs and outside and enjoyed to party

~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to a huge bear on my couch, a box of Ferrero Rocher, Roses and a heart shaped container of those chicken biscuit things from Chick Fil A. Smiled then got up and walked into Ethan's room. I laid down next to him and kissed all over his face waking him up.

"I'm guessing you saw my gifts." He chuckled. "Yes and I love them." I pecked his lips and smiled. "I love you princess." "I love you too baby." We both got up and went back to my room and watched Netflix and ate the chicken biscuits. 

"What are your plans for today?" I asked and messed up his hair even more

"What are your plans for today?" I asked and messed up his hair even more. "I was thinking about taking this really cute girl to the movies, then take her to this really nice restaurant that just opened." He said then kissed my cheek.

"Ooh, I bet she would love it." I giggled. He smiled and kissed me softly. God I love this boy...But this can't continue for much longer...We are going to have to end things very soon. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Which dress should I wear?" I asked holding up two dresses for Ethan to see. "Um...The second one." "Okay baby." I said smiling, then walked into the bathroom and got ready for our date.

" I said smiling, then walked into the bathroom and got ready for our date

I put my white sweater on then walked out of the bathroom. "Are you ready?" I asked as I grabbed my purse. "Yes." He said with a smile. I smiled back, then we left the house locking the door behind us, cause Grayson and Tristan went to whatever places they have on their list to pick up at least one girl. 

They are weird boys. We got into the car and Ethan drove to the movie theater. Ethan wanted to watch a certain movie, but I got him to change his mind. We are watching a Dog's Purpose instead.

~~~~~~~~~

After the movie ended, we went to the mall for like an hour to by pass time. The restaurant is amazing, it's so beautiful. I ordered teriyaki chicken and Ethan ordered a steak.

"I love this place." I smiled while looking around. "I'm glad to hear that Princess." The food was soon brought to us, and oh my god! It was so good! This place is absolutely the best restaurant I've ever been to.

After we finished our food, Ethan ordered Chocolate cake for us to share. It was a huge slice, we couldn't even finish it, so we just decided on bringing it home to either eat later or let the boys eat.

Once we got home, we got changed into sweats and laid down on my bed and watched more movies and cuddled. We have the volume all of the up, so we don't have to hear whatever is going on in the other rooms.