•1•

Before you start reading this, I just want to clarify some things.

• Yes this is OITNB inspired
• Remember, it's OITNB INSPIRED!
• Flashbacks will be in italics
They are CIS Females
• It's only fan fiction.
• Enjoy

Alaska's POV

"Welcome to the end of your life mi hija!" The blue haired girl grinned and handed me a sack.

"What is this for?" I questioned, sniffing the sack and grimacing. It smelled like B.O.

"Your blues." The girl stated in a duh tone, "You really think you're gonna walk into this place wearing that? Ay dios mio you got a lot to learn."

"Oh well I-"

The girl interrupted, "No time to talk, we need to get going or we're going to be late and that is no bueno."

She gestured me to get in the white van and I did as what I was told. I took a seat next to a dirty blonde who seemed more interested in her nails than the fact she was going to prison.

She looked up at me and snorted, "First time?"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

The girl shook her head and turned around, "Hey we got a fish over here!"

Lots of laughs and sympathetic looks headed my way but others looked as confused as I was.

"What? What does that mean?!" I narrowed my eyes at all of them.

"It means it's your first time in prison cupcake. calm your perky tits." The blonde roughly patted my back, "I'm Willam."

"I'm Alaska." I greeted, "Like the state."

"Good to know." Willam nodded, "Stick with me and you'll be alright."

"Miss Willam! You better not be thinking about getting the new inmates into trouble." A brunette with a harsh southern accent interjected, sliding into the passengers seat.

"God dammit Alyssa why do you get shotgun?" Willam whined, ignoring Alyssa's remark.

"Because I know how to stay out of trouble miss thing," She gave Willam a once over, "unlike yourself. I'm disappointed to see you back here."

Willam crossed her arms and huffed. I guess that meant she was done talking.

Alyssa pointed a finger at me, "If you want to try surviving this place, then don't even think about hanging out with her sweetie."

Before I could reply, Alyssa turned her attention to the blue haired girl jumping into the drivers seat.

"Welcome to tuckahoe prison for ladies! I'm Adore Delano." Adore started the engine.

"Adore Cilantro?" I asked, mishearing what she said.

Adore burst out laughing, turning the wheel a little too harsh.

"Watch it mawmacita!" Alyssa quickly placed her hand on Adore's shoulder. She giggled some more and pushed her hand off.

"Uhh where's the police officer?" A small girl with an Australian accent asked.