Episode XI

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Samurai Jack belongs to Warner Brothers, Cartoon Network, and Genndy Tartakovsky

Episode XI: Jack and the Scotsman, Part 1

Note: This is it! It's time to watch the episode you all have been waiting for! RWBY watching Jack meet the Scotsman!

And also, I do understand some of you want me to write the Kill La Kill crew and their reactions on Death Battle and Samurai Jack. However, I'm not fully eager to do that anytime soon because I'm still focusing on these two for now. My apologies to some of you.

And most important of all; I'm aware of the upcoming final season of Samurai Jack. I heard it's ten episodes that actually turn out to be parts of a single movie. This may get interesting. And I also heard that it took place 50 years in the future from where the last episode took off from and I saw art of what looks like blood. Yep. It's gonna get darker. And yes. I'm gonna make RWBY watch that too.

Anyways. Enjoy the episode with the Scotsman! Prepare for epicness and hilarity!

And after that, get ready for Jack to become a gangster.
____________________________________
RWBY was already getting more snacks as Ruby was putting in the next disc. They looked back on the last episode as they never expected a twist of a fallen warrior and being forever trapped in a stone body, waiting for a worthy opponent to come by and best him in combat so he can go on in the afterlife.

"Now let's see what Jack is gonna do next." Ruby announces as she hits play.

After the intro, the screen shows nothing but another cloudy day. The sky is a pinkish red that gives off the feeling of dawn. Not to mention there's lots of fog covering the area with tall mountains, that are covered in thick vegetation and drooping looking trees, in the background. The valley was so wide and vast that even some mountains are sticking out of the fog in the distance.

"Now we are in some kind of valley with thick fog and mountains." Weiss stated.

"It does feel soothing and beautiful to look at." Blake also said at the scenery."

"Yeah. "Ruby agrees. "This show does have nice art."

"And awesome action." Yang finished which all girls can't help but agree the action is awesome and epic to watch.

Now music starts to play that gives off a feel a slow pacing of traveling like traveling the hot deserts, as they now see Jack still travelling on foot, as he continues his quest to find a way home and destroy Aku. Not to mention he's wearing another straw hat on his head.

"Wait. Is Jack wearing yet another straw hat?" Ruby asked curious.

(I'm also gonna do a count how many times Jack loses his hat. Just for fun.)

"Yep. Must have made another one." Weiss answered. "It's likely we will see him wear those often."

"Which means he will likely lose it again like the last two times." Blake deduced since they remember seeing Jack lost his hat twice in the last episodes.

"But let's see how long this one will last." Yang also said as she sipped her soda.

The music stops as a huge shadow looms over Jack. He stops and looks up at whatever is blocking out the sun and creating the huge shadow. Turns out, it's a building sized wooden stake that's implanted to the ground and attached to some equally massive rope.

"Woah! That's a huge stake!" Yang said impressed. "Wonder what it's attached to."

"Maybe something huge!" Ruby added with excitement.