Chapter 1: the client

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby!" He was a business man in for a convention or some shit. He was cute, only about 24 years old, nice hair, clean he wasn't the most repulsive thing I've fucked in the last 48 hours.

I was giving him a blowjob, which I wasn't enjoying. The guy was to verbal.

"Baby you're so good!"

"I love it so much, baby!"

The guy was acting like I hadn't just taken 500 dollars from him. He was pretending we were in a relationship. He eventually came in my mouth and I swallowed. the timer rang and that was his hour.

I quickly rolled off the bed. "Nice doing business with you!" I said, putting my street clothes over my lingerie.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Lavender." And with that, I left his hotel room.

I checked my phone to see where I had to go next. As the elevator binged and went down, I scrolled through my calendar. "June 4th, 2013.." I checked the time. "10 pm." I said to myself. "Birthday party! Great." I hated more that 2 people in bed, it was always awkward. not that having sex with random strangers wasn't.

When the elevator stopped at the lobby I hailed a cab. Living in New York had its benefits. I got a cab, gave the driver the address and got in.

Before I knew it we were there. It really wasn't that far away from that hotel.

I walked up to a small house that looked like a student-owned home. I knocked on the door and prepared my sexy girl act.

A tall, frat boy answered the door. "are you Lavender?" He asked.

"Mmm-hmm." I said, biting my lip.

He opened to door completely to let me in. I walked into a living room filled with boys.

"Jake! Your birthday present is here!" the tall boy called behind me. the whole room had eyes on me, and one approached me.

"Hi." He said. I couldn't stop staring at him. His black hair that nearly covered his green eyes were too much for me. He had a lower lip piercing that made me want him more, if this was the guy I had to do, it was going to be a fun hour.

"Hey, are you jake?" I asked.

"Yes." he said, he seemed cold, like he didn't really want to do this.

"Lets do this, then."

He nodded and started walking towards a hallway and I followed. He walked into a room and pulled me in, closing the door behind us.

"So how do you want it?" I asked, taking my jeans off.

"What are my options?" He asked, as he sat on the bed.

"Traditional, romantic, rough or kinky." I said, finally removing all of my clothes, Revealing my Lacey bra and panties.

"Rough." He said, lustfully, staring at my breasts.

"Ok, baby." I walked towards him and pushed him so that he was lying down on the bed. I got on top of him and began kissing him, his tongue fought for entrance into my mouth, and I gladly let it. our tongues began exploring each others mouths, fighting for dominance. He flipped me over so that he was on top. He took off his shirt, I found he was covered in tattoos and had a six pack.

"I know, I'm hot."

He must have seen my reaction to his body. He came Down and started kissing me again, and his mouth started to trace down to my neck where he began licking, sucking and biting my neck.

I sigh escaped my mouth, which must have turned him on, I felt him smile on my skin and I could feel his hardness on my thigh. He slowly began to lick down to the valley of my breasts and began kissing. I reached down and put my hand in his jeans, getting his manhood in my hand. He was huge. He unhooked my bra and took it off, revealing my large breasts. He moved his warm tongue to my n*pple. He was sucking very hard, making me moan in pleasure. He slid his hand into my panties and touched my clit. Rubbing it and sticking his finger inside me. He was skilled, and I wanted him, badly.

"You're so good..." I let that slip out.

He groaned lustfully, he rubbed harder and put two fingers Inside of me and pumping faster and faster. I could feel it building up inside of me, and with one more touch, I came on his fingers. He pulled out of me and brought his wet fingers up to my mouth and made me taste myself.

"Does that taste good?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asked.

"Yes!"

"Say it"

"I want you to fuck me hard, Jake!" I said.

He took his pants off, letting his manhood free. It was huge. He bent down and licked my clit, he sucked on it, he played with it until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me!" I demanded.

He rubbed his manhood on my clit and then placed his tip at my wet entry, he looked at me and In one quick movement, he was inside of me. his fingers played with my clit while my large manhood was touching places in me I didn't even know were there. He kept pumping harder and harder, still playing with my clit, he was possibly the best I had ever had, he was so good at this. The intense pleasure I was feeling was incredible, I felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh god, oh god.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Say my name, baby, say my fuckin' name!" He demanded of me.

"Oh god, jake! You're so fucking good! yes! YES!" My whole body twitched and i reached orgasm. Jake kept fucking me for awhile longer, then finally came inside of me.

He fell on top of me and kissed my neck.

"You were so wet."

"Wet for you, baby." I said. I wasn't even sure if this was an act anymore. I really enjoyed that whole experience, and the whole time, i think he gave me more pleasure than he gave himself. I should be paying him.

He was the best client i had ever had.