One

Living an idol life, I went through a lot of troubles just to get to where I am right now. Even though I'm an idol now, does not mean I don't have feelings or get to feel anything for someone that my heart is attracted too. I'm normal just like everyone else.

In saying this. I've always had a crush on jungkook. Even though my fans are gonna hate on me for this, but I can't help it. I want to apologise to all my fans. Jungkook will probably not like me at all.. worth a try.

I made my way onto the stage. "Anyeongsao" I waved to everyone so did the rest of my members. I smiled, laughed and enjoyed the company of our fans. Their all so sweet. Having a lot of fan girls and fan boys pay a lot of money to us just to see us for 2hrs is a blessing I love my fans so much.

"Well for next time anyeong!!" I cheered along with everyone. Some people saying 'awwwww' in a (sad) way. I pouted looking at their sad faces. "Saranghaeyo everyone!" I blowed them kisses as I followed from behind my members.

"Huuggghhh tiring day" jihyo sighed sitting down on her chair and drinking her bottle. We just waited and chilled for abit at the (whatever you name it) centre. Just sitting on our phones. "Time to go" our manager told us and we all got up and made our way to our home (in this story every kpop group has a mansion for their whole group)

"Kyaaaa!" "Home!!" "I'm out" "Mina,Mina,Mina" "laaaa.... laaaaaaaahh... laaaaaaaaaaaahhhh"

I covered my ears at how noisy these girls are... I mean even though I'm maknae... apparently I'm the immature one here... really it's the older ones. I just went I to the kitchen and made me some food then went to my room. I opened my MacBook and turned my tv on.

[News: BTS will be attending the KIBC (Korean idol brunch ceremony...idk I made that up lols..) along with all the other groups. BTS will be opening our ceremony.]

I squealed in my pillow and shook like crazy excited. Even though I'm an idol I'm a huge fan of jungkook but you know.. gotta keep it low key. I laughed at my own thoughts.

I've had a propper conversation with jungkook before but we hardly speak because we're always travelling and performing, going all over the place to have time to speak to eachother.

________________

Yes today is the KIBC and I'm ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. "Kaja" I whispered to myself and walked out my room. "Cmon tzuyu were waiting for you downstairs!" I sighed "I'm coming" I then ran out while manager was locking up the house.

Third pov

Jungkook and some of his band members were wondering around and not caring if their late or not... but then theirs eomma jin. "Hurry up! We need to go" he said frustratingly. Everyone obeyed and made their way into the van.

"Yah jungkook, are you gonna be chatting up with tzuyu?" Jimin winked and nudged jungkook. "Shut up hyung why would you think that?" Jimin looked at jungkook like 'are you been serious' "what?" Jungkook asked "tzuyu and her group will be sitting with us... theirs two groups at each table" jungkook nodded

He just shrugged it off and waited till they got their.
They all hopped out. And made their way in.

Tzuyu and her group were already sitting at the table. She smiled as she saw jungkook walk in with his poker face on and just following his hyungs. Tzuyu is like obsessed with jungkook... she really does love him. But does jungkook feel anything for her? Idk iether..lols