5 (The Last)

Present:

"Miss (last name), are you taking the pills in the right time?"

I slowly nodded, staring at nowhere.

"It seems like you're bothered. Can you alteast, tell me what's bothering you?"

My ears perked up and I stared at my therapist with my eyes full of hope before saying,

"Min Yoongi."

She nodded and took her eyeglasses off and placed both of her elbows on her desk as she stared at me intently.

"Him again?" I nodded eagerly. I hate myself for expecting that he will show up here any minute but what can I do?! I longed for him. "I see."

Everything fell silent. The clock seemed to stop ticking, the noises outside seemed to stop too. Even the heavy steps of the people outside this room seemed to come to a halt.

I stared at my therapist with excitement in my eyes. My therapist just shook her head and looked at my eyes with a deadpanned expression.

"(Nickname), Min Yoongi...." She stopped and my breath hithced. She glanced at my fingers who were busy fidgeting with each other. "Min Yoongi doesn't exist."

My world seemed to stop and I can feel my heartbeat stopped. I stared at her as a tear fell on my cheek.

'He is. He exists! I saw his existence! I saw him in real life! I touched him! I saw him! He is real! Hahaha! Why does this people always tell me lies?!'

I slowly slumped my back on the leather couch and breathed out.

"N-no..." I said, my voice cracking. "That's not true." I tried my voice not to break.  "That's not true...h - he is true." I said while showing off a fake smile.

'He is true. Yeah, he is true. These are all liars, right?! All of them are acting. Yes. All of them are acting. And lying. Yoongi is true!'

"I believe not, (Nickname). There's no person named Min Yoongi inside your school." She calmly said. "He is not real."

"N--no...no! No! No! No no no no no! Yes yes yes! He is real! Real!" I shouted while grabbing ny hair.

"(Name)," surprisingly her voice is still calm. "He's one of your imagination. He's just an illusion you created because you are alone and depressed." She explained.

"No!!! You're lying! You are a liar! Stop lying! You don't know anything! I saw him! I touched him! I even hugged him! He is true, please he is...true." i said my voice becoming quite at the last statement.

"He is not real." Her voice was still soft and gentle.

My tears quickly fell and I bit my lip to prevent myself from sobbing.

'So...he is not true?'

'You're not true, Min Yoongi?'

I cried and cried and I felt two hands wrapped around me. "It's okay. I understand you. Shh...hush. Let it all out." She said with this soothing voice.

I cried out the pain I've been feeling since then. I was...devastated. I didn't...I can't accept it.

'It's okay if you're far away. Far away from me. Just don't...just don't disappear. Y-you're real right? Right, Yoongi? Right? Answer me.'

It's better if he's away from me. If I can't see him everyday just don't say that he isn't real. N-no....d-don't please.

I can't take the pain anymore. I can't bear it. It's all too much. Too much.

'Yoongi, what about your promise? Our last dance? Our dance? What about that, huh, Yoongi? You said that we will dance together.'

"You made him up, (Name). Every word you wanted to hear for so long, he's the one who will say those. Because you made him up. You chose him to say those words because for you, it's calming." I ignored the therapist and continue on crying my eyes out.

Every drop of tear, every memory flashes back inside my mind. I was all alone. I was alone all the time.

Alone.

'Yoongi, please talk to me. Just one more time please! Please... p-please.'

'(Name). I'm so sorry.' I heard him. I heard him clearly.

He is in my head. He was always in my head.

"Min Yoongi...." I sucked a breath and bit my lips to prevent myself from yelling. "I love you."

'I guess, fate's tough huh? You've fallen in love in your imagination. Your creation. Your hallucination. Who is me."

"And I didn't regret every single thing."

'Good to hear that.'

"Min Yoongi, I love you. Don't leave me."

'You're never alone. You will never walk alone. I might not be there but I'm still here.'

'I love you, (Name).'

As he said that, the tears started gushing out from my sore eyes and I can't help myself but to smile.

'At least he said it. Again.'