[ prologue ]

jungkook looked stupid.

no, he looked idiotic wearing the army suit that the general had sent to his house a few weeks ago, expecting him to wear it when all the soldiers were supposed to leave for war.

alas, today was the day.

today was the day to bid your farewells, shed tears, pray for safety, and the last day to see your loved ones until who knows how long.

" be a good boy, jungkook. you will, right? promise me you'll still be alive for christmas. i'll need someone to eat my delicious turkey other than your father. " jungkook's "mom" rambled, his brown hair sticking up and pink apron messy as he had just cooked breakfast for his precious jungkookie.

" jin, honey. i like to eat everything you make as it's so delicious. speaking of which, you know what else is delicious? " jungkook's father grinned, his famous dimples flashing.

" kim namjoon! " jin hissed.

" grapes. their purple substance is simply satisfaction in my mouth, " namjoon remarked, making jungkook laugh.

however, the family was soon silenced as they heard the whistle that upcoming soldiers dreaded to hear.

it was time to leave.

time to leave for the most bloodiest and treacherous war that was going to be marked down in history.

" i... have to go. eomma, appa? " jungkook muttered, his lips quivering silently.

" yes? " the parents whispered in unison.

" please keep my room tidy, as ill be coming back, " jungkook murmured, his arms wrapping around his both weeping parents.

" i promise...

ill be back. "

i came up with this story during history class lmao

i kinda like this concept to be honest

seems kinda original ?

anyway, thoughts? comments?

stay beautiful lovelies

vote goal: 250