Chapter 20 : Cinderella's Shoes

Momo's POV

We stop by departement store near the hospital, as My manager keep telling my annoying schedule.
"Miss, you have to go back go Japan tomorrow, I think it will be a mess if you don't go to the D's company meeting, it is the best company for our marketing"
"Hmpphh, you go, instead of me." I ordered.
"But ... Miss... "
"Yaaa, please.. I want to stay here more.." I said as I got off my car and walk in the dept.store.
"This, is one of ours too, isn't it?" I asked my manager as I looked around the dept.store.
"Yes, Miss you have some share here." My manager said.
"Okay." I said as I go inside the shoes store and  find one pair for Mina, she broke hers so I want to get her the new one, it is an excuse though, so I can meet her again.

After that, I go back to my hotel as I have my nap for awhile.

Mina's POV

Today, the hospital is so busy, there is so many accident, why. Huftt I feel like I don't even can breath. I must run from the VIP patients rooms and an emergency rooms as we don't have so many doctor here and I have got scold by my senior for being so slow.

"Dr.Sharon, I need a hand here."
"Doctor... doctorr..!!"
OMG I'm working Non stop from the morning everyone called me, I think I will be crazy.
"Wait....I will be there...aishhh... please give me more roller bandage.. here.."
I treat all the patient and finally I can have a break from this mess.
"Dr.Sharon, good Job." Ohh it is Dad.
"Dad.." I said as she handing me a bottle of water.
"It is hard, huh? Get some rest, Mina." Dad said as I gulp on my water.
"Dad too, why you still here? " I asked.
"I'm going back home, how obout you? Lets go back together." Dad said.
"I think I can't Dad, It is so many patient today, I will sleep at the doctor dorm for today." I said as Dad hugs me.
"Hwaiting, my daugther" he said as she wave me goodbye and go home.

"Dr.Sharon...did you free tonight?" My handsome senior asked me.
"Eh, why?" I asked back.
"It is just, I want to have a dinner with you" he said.
"Ohh.. I'm sorry, I have an appointment tonight." I lied.
"Oh, okay, lets have it another day". He said as he left me.
I know he is hitting on me, everyone talking about it. He like me so much and he so handsome that why must I always reject his date offered. because I still can't move on from that girl. I still have her on my heart.

"Dr.Sharon, someone looks for you at your office." The nurse tell me.
"Eh? Okay." I said as I rush to my office.
As I open the door I saw a blonde girl standing infront of my table looking at my stuff.
"Still penguin addict,huh?" It is Momo.
"Ohh.. unnie. You are here again" I said as I was really happy to see her.
She walks towards me and.
"Here..." she give me a bouquet of red rose as I take it confusedly.
"Sit down." She said as she gently push me to the couch and I see her open a box that she brought.
"Wear this when you have a date or having a party or anywhere, don't use it here, you will sprain you leg again, stupid Penguin" she said as she put on an high heels silver slipper on my feet.
"You like it? Cinderella?" She looked at me as I blushed.
"Ehhh.. why you bought this, I will..-" I said as she cut me.
"It is a gift, for seeing you again, Mina. Please take it." She said as she sit beside me.
"Ehh ... thank you... and your sneakers?" I nervously asked.
"Yaaa, what is wrong with you? Looks nervous. Hmm.. it is yours now, I have mine." She said as she smile at me.
"Momo unnie, I'm sorry..for..-" I wanted to apologize for what happen before that I left without inform her and greet her in the person.
"Let it go, Mina. Have a dinner with me, tonight okay?" She asked.
"Ehh.. ummm.." I hummed.
"Why? You can't?" She asked.
"Noo... I can..." I said as I see smile brightly to me.
*someone knocks the door*
"Dr. We need you, emergency room now." The nurse said as she open the.door.
"Again? Hmpphh" I said as I felt Momo grabs my hand tightly.
"Goo, hwaiting..., I will pick you up later, at 7pm.okay" she said as she let me go.

Momo's POV

It is 7pm, I was infront of Mina's hospital as I get off my car I see she is walking towards me, "Mina!!" I shouted as she run towards me, wait her sprain, she shouldn't have run.
"Yaaa, don't run, penguin. Please your sprain."
"Ahhh.. don't shout my name like that" She said as I shouted to her.
"Ehh? Why?" I asked.
"It just..no.. you know... let it go.." she said as we get inside the car and go to the restaurant.

We ordered the food and eat it as we talk about the other unnies.
"You know Jeong and Nayeon is married now, don't you?" I asked her.
"Ehh? Really? I don't know.. hmmm" she said as she make her sad expression TT
"So, you don't know about this too?" I said as I lend her SaTzu invitation.
"Ehhh? Really? This friday? Sana and Tzuyu? Kekekkek I know there is something between them." She said as she giggle.
"So, should we go together, there, Mina?" I asked her.
"Ehhh.. I should, but I must have my day off then, I will let you know later, unnie." She said as I lend her my phone.
"Eh what is this?" She confused.
"Phone number." I said
"Ahhh.. okay" she said as she type her phone.
"Ehh.. it is awkward, Its just like I just know you." She said.
"Yes I just know you, Dr.Sharon" I said as I tease her.
"Eihh.. stop.." she said as she blushed.

To be continue...

Will update soon.

Thanks for reading...😉😉