Asdfghjkl

Someone was killed. Beheaded and dismembered. I never saw such kind of insanity in my life, it was terrifying but i like the feeling in a crazy way. The body was hidden at some cabinet on the lowest floor of a house below the ground. Police went to investigate but went home empty handed of what happened. I was not the killer but i was the one leaving home to clear my mind. Arrived at the terminal with almost no one there, I didn't bother checking the time, clocks don't work at dreams. But judging from the number of people and the chilly air, I presume it was between 12 and 1am. I walked past a place that was once a cemetery then onto the highway, joining the other people waiting to get a ride. "Finally, people." I said with a sigh. I rode the bus going to Laguna, sat next to an old lady and took a nap. Everything went black and BAM. We're all dead. Bus crashed, leaving no survivors.

Things skipped. I was at a random living room, sitting with three boys with no faces. They were talking about something i can't understand. Talking about how they wish they had done more when they were alive. Chill went down my spine as i realized the kids are ghosts. Why am i with these kids? I asked and asked but found no answer. Am i already insane? I cant wake up. Those kids heads turned to me then told me to come with them. I started running but lol, it was no help at all. The room was suddenly one long hallway and as i was running, i checked to see if they were following. Seeing that i was already far from them, i stopped.

Things skipped again. (Crazy right? Hahaha) I have a sister that i don't even knew i had. She was kind of alone and does not want to be near in any of my "friends". Friends that only I could see. Who are these "friends"? Those faceless kids from the living room. I decided i'd talk to her once and she said one thing: "One of your friends goes down to the room where the dead body is. He thinks the body there is you." "Why me?" I asked. But she did not answer. So we went to the place she was talking about. Going there was f*cking scary, the air was hard to breathe, the room was filled with a dim red light and was enough to give you goosebumps. I was there with my sister where the dead body is. We hid at the other cabinet to see if my friend really goes down here. Minutes passed when finally, he appeared. His movements were almost like a robot. He went crazy for a moment then became quiet. There are times when he would shake his head when we try to hide ourselves more inside the cabinet. Then he said "Hey, why don't you and your sister come out of there." Eyes that were blank and a twisted smile was appearing on his face. Shit! He knew all along that we were watching him. He opened the cabinet and pulled my sister first. Still smiling, he stabbed her at the chest, and again, the last was at the neck until my sister was no longer breathing. Then he turned his head slowly to me, dead eyes, then smiled again.

I woke up. The end.