bloodlust

Taehyung felt as if all the air was knocked out of his lungs. He gasped for air as he wrapped his arms thightly around his body, tears escaping his eyes as he tried to shelter them from the world

''C'mon pretty~'' The man cooed as he moved closer to the figure on the ground. He pulled Taehyung up by his color and pushed him against the wall. Taehyung let out a groan as he opened his eyes, two hungry looking ones already staring at him. He swollowed and closed them once again.

''P-please don't..'' he chocked as he almost crumbled to the ground, but the man held him upright.

''And to mis a taste of that dilicious blood of yours? Didn't think so~'' The man purred as he nibbled at Taehyung's ear. Warm tears were now rolling down his cheeks as he felt his body going limp.

He looked up at the black sky, his eyes glassy as he felt a stinging pain in his neck and that he was getting really lightheaded.

''Ji..min..'' He whispered through gritted teeth as everything got black.

Taehyung had just turned 6 when Jimin appeard in his life. He had sat with him when he had bailed his eyes out when his dad told him his mother had passed. They had told him she had been 'sick', but when Taehyung wanted to ask him about the marks in her neck his dad alost smacked him. Leaving him terryfied and confused.

Jimin had stayed with him and told him that it would be alright.

They had played foodball, (not american and no, i'm not gonna call it soccer ha) hide and seak and other fun games. They did that alot and Taehyung would always look foreward to the day he would see Jimin again.

7 years ago

''Hyung, hyung look what i've found!'' Taehyung yelled exited. His hair messy and his skin looked as if he had taken a bath in a poodle of mud.

Jimin lifted his head and smiled when he saw Taehyung aproaching him. He sat up, placing his book next to him. ''What did you find Taetae?'' He asked, a sweet smile playing on his pale lips.

Taehyung opened his hands, showing him the thing he had in his hands. It was a smal frog, his eyes had a terryfied look in them and Jimin could sence the heartbeat of the poor thing was too fast.

''That's really nice Taetae, but maybe you should let it go. Hm?'' Jimin spoke and ran his hand through Taehyung's golden locks. A small sigh escaped the boy's lips as he bend down and opened his hands so the frog could get off and get back to where he belonged.

It didn't took longor the frog jumped off of his hands, hiding in the high grass as he made his way back to the poodle where Taehung had found him.

''And i thought it liked me..'' Taehyung spoke and pouted. Jimin couldn't help but chuckle and pulled Taehyung onto his lap. One of his arms around his waist as the other was around his torso, keeping the younger close to his chest.

He could feel Taehyung lean into him, turning his head a little exposing his neck while he had a smile on his plump lips. Jimin would have smilled if he wouldn't have seen the cut Taehyung had on his shoulde. It was fresh since he could still smell the faint smell of blood.

Jimin's felt himself getting tense as his mouth started to hurt and his hold slightly thightened around the younger. He bend his head down a little but stopped when he heard Taehyung whine.

''Hyung~!'' He whined and tried to break free from Jimin's strong hold. Jimin immadiatly let go and covered his mouth with his hand, looking at Taehyung who fell foreward when Jiminlet him go.

''A-Ah! Sorry Taehyungie..'' He spoke and helped the boy on his knees again. Taehyung whiped his eyes and nodded. Jimin smiled, already forgetting about the faint smell of blood as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung.