the charmer

Real name: M/n Akito Tsukiyama
Age: 22
Looks: (picture will be posted once its finished )

Real name: M/n Akito TsukiyamaAge: 22Looks: (picture will be posted once its finished )

(This is temporary picture of your appearance. I do not own this amazing piece of Art! It belongs to its rightful owner/owners!!!)

Details: short perfectly cut platinum blonde hair that is soft to touch and smells tempting. Slim slender frame but extremely muscular and toned body that any man would dream to have.

Nature: charming, mysterious, intelligent, organised, little sharp, slightly blunt, sadictic, friendly, cheery, flirty, caring..

Likes: his job, music, books, tea and coffee, diffrent languages, fashion, beautiful things, flowers, cleaning time to time, dancing, training in gym...
Dislikes: rude/mean people, the aogiri, too easy targets, emotionless people in some situations and rest is unknown...

Languages: french, japan, italian, german and english...

Information/skills: m/n is strong man with extremely powerful kagune. No one has never seen it and lived after.
CCG know him as the charmer.
He isn't the most active ghoul there is but CCG knows him because every rear time a group of their men will attack him and disapires after the attack.
In the next day they find some of the oldest mens bodies and the younger ones are like hypnotized
They are mad and want to see their 'love' again.
Thd poor men are taken to a prison mental hospital.
This is what M/n looks like in his discuise:
M/n is a popular singer but he hides himself so his popularity won't come in his way in normal life
He also works in his own business called Akito's night club.
He is the host and his customers adorw him.
After all his shows are very popular and entertaining.
Let's just say m/n's show easily beats his beloved brothers show.
m/n is a huge flirt and very shouted we say generous man.
He loves to give beautiful creature lot of attention~
Lots of sex and sweet talk if we say it straightly....
We shall see what M/n will do to our tokyo boys~