Reasons

Author: "Greetings readers, welcome to this Q&A box, first off I would like to begin by telling you all why I have created this box. You see I got sick of never getting any comments from you guys, I mean these books and stories, are our lives, each one of us is living in these stories, I don't make up any of it (ok that's not entirely true), especially not these characters, Blaze Heart is my blood brother, he is what I would be like if given the power, basically he is me from a different dimension, I see him from time to time he tells me about he stuff he did and I write it down in these books, Blaze better known as blaze430 or B14z3Dr4g0nH34rt (my minecraft accounts) is me if in minecraft (al-be it, using so many mods alot of which don't exist and movement you can only see in an animation), Blaze Dragon Heart is someone I met through Blaze, is from an alternate time line as his back story stated by the Narators, whome are dear freinds of mine, Princess Luna has been my waifu since she first appeared on the show, so I had my dimension jumping brother watch over her, that way I could at least be her love in some form or fashion, I always hated her sister though I mean really the woman wouldnt allow daylight savings in equestria! Now that's some fucked up shit right there. Obsidian is the physical representation of my anger, passion, sexual wishes, rath, humer, and hidden desire to look (among other things) like that, oh and Demon is actually just a freind I met online, we now co-own a youtube channel (though I haven't gotten around to editing alot of the videos we did), he can't really reply to stuff cus im just using his character in a book so...."