Pt.1//The flight and new home

-Aliyah's P.O.V.-

Everywhere around me people were rushing around, saying goodbye to their loved ones and checking in their bags. People who were going on vacation, a business trip or simply going home. I wasn't in any of that categories, because I was leaving home permanent. Sure, it was one of my dreams to move to London. However, I had never imagined it would happen so soon and so fast. For god's sake, I was only seventeen.

To say I wasn't surprised when we got a call from Simon Cowell's secretary would be a complete lie. It still felt like yesterday, even though it was 4 months ago. We would have never imagined that our music would reach people all over the world. Dear god, we thought we would only get a few hundred listenings on Spotify when we posted our songs. And now I was leaving the country, my family, most of my friends and the only life I had ever known. Was I ready to take that leap?

"Aliyah, are you sure you have everything?" my mother asked worriedly as she hugged me.

"Yes, and if I don't you know I will be back in a month" I said with tears in my eyes. I had never cried so much in my whole life. I had my dreams in sight, still it hurt so much leaving everything else behind. My father and sisters was checking in my luggage. There was no turning back now.

"I will miss you so much" I said and started crying even more.

"We will always be one call away and if you ever feel a doubt you know can come home" my mum said crying to.

The rest of my family come over hugging me for a while and suddenly no words crossed our lips. I slowly let go of them and started walking towards the controls.

"I love you" was the last thing we said to each other.

-Leigh's P.O.V-

I took the last step and entered the plan. I was heading towards what I had always wanted. My dreams were so close to becoming real. I wanted to jump around and scream with the other girls that looked just as excited as I was.

We looked for our seats and soon enough we found them. I was sitting in the middle seat, next to the window Aliyah was seated and on the other side of me was Cathy. In the seats in front of us Eathelyn and Valerie was seated.

Aliyah took out her head phones and plugged them in. She wanted to calm herself down as much as possible since she hated the beginning of a flight. I took her hand in mine and squeezed it. She turned to me and smiled.

***

A little over an hour later we were preparing for landing. Aliyah's hand squeezed mine hard. Her face has started to loose it's colour and I was a bit worried.

"Breathe, we will be down in a couple of minutes" I whispered. "Think of something you love. Like that song Wake up were you are."

I started to sing the song slowly together with her:

"We are young, on the run, let the love free your mind. We can be who we are, like we never will die. When the sun's coming up we'll be higher than stars. And I wanna wake up where you are"

The grip around my hand loosened up a bit as she calmed down. The landing had started. A million thoughts rushed through my head as I saw the ground approaching through the window. This was actually happening.

As I felt the plane connecting with the ground thousands of butterflies erupted in my stomach. I watched over at Cathy, who was asleep. I smiled for myself a little. In front of me Eathelyn was waking up Valerie by shaking her shoulder. I started to do the same with Cathy.

"Cate, wake up we're in London!" I said with noticeable excitement in my voice. Actually, I couldn't wait.

After a couple of minutes, we were making our way outside of the plane. We walked through the gate looking after our bags before entering the hall where a middle-aged man called Joey were supposed to wait for us. Suddenly, after collecting my bags, I saw a white sign with our names on.

"Over there girls!"

We practically ran over to him. We weren't the tiniest bit graceful. However, we didn't care. He raised out his hands towards us and we introduced ourselves. He seemed nice and I really hoped we would get along, considering he would be our chauffeur from now on.

-Valerie's P.O.V-

We sat down in the minibus and fastened our seatbelts. Aliyah insisted on sitting in the front seat next to Joey. She wasn't used to doing things without her parents and Joey was probably like a safety pin for her. Someone adult to ask for advice.

As me, Leigh, Eathelyn and Cathy sat in the back chatting Aliyah and Joey sat in the front seat talking about music. Suddenly, music was blasting out through the stereo. Aliyah was singing Lady is a tramp. Soon enough, we all joined her. Joey was dancing in his seat and whistling along.

We sang along to some old school music all the way to the house we were supposed to be staying in and call home from now on. My eyes widened as the house took place in front of us. Wow. We had stopped outside this giant beautiful white house with lots of windows and a grand balcony. I looked around and saw the other girls with their mouths wide open too. We were all speechless.

As Joey parked the car in the garage next to the house we practically jumped out of the car and ran outside and into the house. It was outstanding, light and open. After two minute of us standing in the hallway just gawking Joey entered the house.

"Well, what do you say I guide you around and show you your rooms?" he said and smiled.

"YES" Leigh let out with excitement and we all laughed.

Firstly, Joey guided us through the cellar where there was a washroom and a fitness room. I let out a squeal and ran around in the room taking all the exercise equipment in. Secondly, he showed us the first floor where there was a kitchen, dining room and living room.

"I can't wait to cook us dinner tonight" Aliyah said while her dreamy eyes scanned the kitchen.

After fangirling over furniture and how many channels the TV had we went upstairs to look at our rooms. I was quite nervous. I looked around the hallway after the stairs and suddenly I saw my name on a door. I opened it and went inside to be greeted by pink, my favorite color. This was my dream room and by the ecstatic screams outside the rest of the girls were feeling the same about theirs.

"YELLOW WALLPAPER FINALLY" I heard Aliyah in the room in front of mine. "AND THE BALCONY OF MY DREAMS"

I laughed a bit before Joey came in telling us that there was one more thing to see. We all followed him down the stairs and out of the backdoor facing a swimming pool and a greenhouse.

The question was: Was this too good to be true?

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N First chapter posted! Yay guys, hope you like it!

Xxx

Rainbowlamainc