Chapter 2

MADISON'S POV:

I step out of my car and grab my book bag out of the back seat. I turn around and close the door to start walking when Taylor comes up beside me. "Let me carry that for you princess." He says trying to get my book bag off of my back. "Are you sure? You do have your own to carry you know." I say arguing back. I don't want him to break his back or anything. Ok, ok I'm being a little extreme.. maybe he won't break his back. "I can handle it I promise." he says back with the irresistible smile on his face. I give in. "Ok fine." I say back smiling. I knew I might as well just let him take it because he would have just kept arguing. As I get to my locker he takes my book bag off of his back and says "Have a good day babe" and kisses me on the cheek. "Love you!" I say as he turns to walk away. "I love you more" he turns around and says walking backwards. I roll my eyes and continue with what I was doing. I put in my combination carefully. 0-25-12-18. It opens on the first try and I shove my books into my book bag. I take one glance in the mirror and head to class. When I get there, Taylor already is sitting there with all his books out and has a small red velvety container on his desk. "How did you get here before me today?" I say confused. "Oh no reason.. I just rushed today so I could be here to give you something as soon as you got here." That made more since. Typical Taylor just trying to make sure he was the best guy. I knew he was, he just doesn't think he is. See the thing in my school is that all the guys basically compete against each other to make sure they are the guy every girl wants. And at my school, right now, EVERY girl wants Taylor. He hands me the little red box and says "Madison, I wanted to give you this because...

Hope you guys are enjoying the story! I'll try and post more updates soon!! Sorry it's short again... I will try hard to make it longer next time! enjoy!