Chapter 1: Compliments

Let's go out!

Jungkook is your friend. You've been friends for only a month, but you spend lots of time with each other. He's younger than you, so you're his noona.

I'm not going. I don't want to.

You really didn't want to go outside today. The only thing that you wanted to do, was to stay at home and watch TV.

But I want to. I'm inside an elevator, almost there.

At that moment you got up quickly and dressed yourself. You opened the door, "Boo!".
You yelled, "What are you doing? Do you know how you scared me?" and smacked his arm. Jungkook laughed.

"Sorry, ____, I don't look the best today." He was lying. He looked good, but just wanted a compliment.
"No. Look at me, I'm ugly," you rolled your eyes.
"You're not ugly," Jungkook raised his voice. "I hate my face," you said. "But I like it," Jungkook looked into your eyes. You blushed and quietly said, "Thank you," and Jungkook smiled.

You've noticed, that Jungkook has dyed his hair, "By the way", Jungkook glanced at you, "I like your hair," you said. Jungkook chuckled, "My hair?" and touched his hair. You looked at him and smiled, "Yes". Jungkook smiled, "Thank you".

--

You've gone into a cafe. When you both stepped inside, the warmth hugged you. You sat by a table and started to choose, what to drink. You both picked hot chocolate. 

--

You couldn't stop thinking about how Jungkook told you, that he likes your face.

"Jungkook?"
Jungkook looked at you, "Hm?". You smiled and asked, "Do you really like my face? Weren't you joking?". He smiled, "Of course. Do you think, that I would joke about these things?"
You took your cup and said, "No." and took a sip of your hot chocolate.

--

It was a cold evening, the sky was empty without stars, but dark and beautiful. Jungkook was walking you home. 

When you both arrived to your apartment, Jungkook smiled and said, "Thank you for today". You chuckled and said, "Me too."
You both said goodbye and Jungkook went home.

(A/N): I knoooooowww this chapter is super short, but I promise that the next chapter is going to be much longer. Hope you're enjoying it so far. :D