Chapter 1

⬆️ Sabrina

**Sabrina's POV**

"Sabrina, you ready yet?" Mom asked. "Yeah just a sec." I say and put on my shoes. Right now I am going to softball practice. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing

With my hair put in a bun

With my hair put in a bun. I took my phone out of the charger and headed downstairs. Mom got the keys and we drove off.

***

"Alright, good practice girls. Sabrina, keep up the good work. I'm really seeing you improve." Coach said as I said thanks. This is our last practice for a while because it's summer break. We all said goodbyes and I went to grab a drink. I took off my tank top because it was really hot and I was sweating so much. I looked for mom and she was standing by the car on her phone. I decided to sneak up on her.

"Hey mom!" I said and she jumped. "Don't scare me like that Sabrina Grace!" She said. "Geez, cranky much? Anyways who were you texting?" I ask looking at her phone but she quickly put it away. "Oh that uhh nothing just from work. You ready to go?" She says. "Uh yeah. You okay mom?" I ask. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She laughs nervously. "I think momma needs a big hug." I say and opened my arms for a hug. "Bri no you're sweaty." She laughs.

We got in the car and drove home. I was jamming to Drake 'Fake Love' "I got fake people showing fake love to me straight up to my face!" I sang out loud with mom laughing. Then Starboy came on. "Imma motherfucking starboy!" I say. "Sabrina Grace language." Mom scolds. "Sorry." I laugh.

We pull up on our drive way and I see a familiar car parked. No way! I quickly run inside and see Cam sitting on the couch with Nash. "Cammm!" I yelled and tackled him. "Eww Bri you're all sweaty." He says. "I missed you." I say hugging him tighter. "Aww I missed you too lil sis." He laughed. I really did miss him, he didn't come home for 4 months. Nash cleared his throat. "Aww Hamilton I missed you too." I turn to him. "The name's Nash thank you very much." He says and I attack him with a hug. "I missed you too lil Dallas." He laughs. Mom walked in. "Cam you texted me saying you're arriving at 7" mom said giving him a hug. "So he was the one you're texting when I snuck up on you?" I asked and she nodded.

"Alright, well I gotta go shower I just got done with softball practice. Gotta blast." I say and go up to my room. I charge my phone and went to take a shower. I wore

I left my hair down to dry and went downstairs