Nine Boys in Love with Me (A MAGCON BOYS FANFIC)

Chapter 1: Vine

I woke up and the sun shone into my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and checked the time. 12:34. Shit. I was meeting my two best friends Jamie and Elise at the mall at 1. I quickly put on makeup and straightened my hair. I slipped on a blush pink pair of jeans and a grey hoodie with my last name painted from arm to arm on the back.

I hopped into my car and quickly drove to the mall. I blasted the radio through my speakers so loudly that I could feel the bass press against me.

As I walked into the mall i walked past a crowd of boys my age. They all turned and whistled, something I was used to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not full of myself. But i was pretty.

My chestnut hair was long and flowy, I was taller at around 5'7 and skinny as paper. My face was narrow, and I had a cute smile with perfect teeth. A light amount of freckles dusted my face and my eyebrows were always put to perfection. If you were to ask somebody what was so unique about me, 99% of them would say my eyes. Green. Not that deep green mixed with brown, vibrant green. (they're like Chris collins--if you don't know who that is look him up on Instagram @theweeklychris he's beautiful so 😂)

"RAE!!!" I whipped my head over to the noise and saw Elise stuffing her face with sushi. Fatass.

"Ellie where's-"

"-ME? I'm riiiiiight heeeere" Jamie sang the tune to Justin Bieber's song Right Here.

"Oh my god you guys, I have to show you this video I saw on this app" Elise said with her mouth full. She wasn't the manners type. in fact, I don't think her parents even taught her table manners. I've been trying to teach her, but she's a hopeless pig.

"Elise don't talk with your mouth full"

She just nodded her head and proceeded to looking on her phone.

"What app are you talking about anyways?" I asked.

"It's called vine, it's hysterical. OH I found it here"

It was a vine of a girl named "Princess Lauren" smacking a girl at a grocery store in the butt with a swimming noodle.

"Oh my god we should totally make one of those" Jamie said.

"Reagan's doing it." Elise said. "She's going to go over to that older man over there and ask what his favorite thing is, hell probs say something cute like his wife."

"you guys are lame, but come on"

I downloaded the app and created a profile, I told Elise to record it on my account.

I walked over to the old man and smiled "Hi, what's you're favorite thing in the whole wide world?"

"Fucking bitches"

I looked at him with the look of utmost shock, and quickly got up and walked away. Creep. As soon as we all got far enough away from him we broke down into insane laughter.

The vine was even funnier than what actually happened, the look on my face was priceless. I posted it and within the time i was at the mall I had over 100 likes, people continually tagged people to see it. (this is in like march so it's before vine had revines).

---

*in September*

Tweet by @RaeWilliams

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR 1.5 MILLION ON VINE ❤️❤️❤️

I mean, you could say I was famous now. I got stopped all the time at the store, at school, literally anywhere. I just hit 600,000 twitter followers and 700,000 Instagram followers.

I was in the middle of fangirling because of my vine followers when I heard my mom call me from downstairs. "REAGAN, PHONE"

Um, okay? if anybody ever calls me it's on my cell phone...not the house phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Reagan Williams from vine?"

"Yes, speaking"

"Hi, my name is Allison Murphy. I'm the director of Magcon tour, are you aware of what that is?" (idk if that's the actual directors name lol just pretend it is)

"I remember hearing about it, but I'm not 100% sure"

"Well, we are a tour made of viners who are very famous. We have coming with us Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpender, Jack and Jack, and Shawn Mendes. Were hoping you would be the tenth viner to complete the set."

Nine boys and just me. not just regular boys, flawless beautiful amazing boys. I'd be lying if I said I didn't stalk all of them.

"That sounds amazing! I'll have to talk to my mom about it, but that really sounds amazing and I'd love to do it."

"Thank you so much, when you figure out what you're planning to do, call me at this number and well set it all up!"

"Sounds great. Bye thank you!"

I hung up the phone. and looked at my mom.

"I already talked to the lady before you came on, I'm 100% good with it" She smiled.

I'm going to tour the country with a group of flawless boys. could this get any better?

-----

HAAAAAAAAAY so here we go:)

i know it's short but it's more of an intro chapter.

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK YAY.

PLEASE VOTE IM VOTING BACK AND FOLLOWING BACK EVERYBODY WHO VOTES. :)

gotta get the news out about it.

püma