PROLOGUE

Hacker

"oh!S**T!! DAMN!! DAMN THEIR SYSTEM!! DAMN THEIR ORGANIZATION!! THEY'RE REALLY GET INTO MY NERVES!!!.....ARGHHH!!!" I'm really pissed right now!!!"HOW DARE THEM TO DARE ME HUH!!??" how can I not be mad?? if it seems like they are under estimating me?? take note "ME!? THE GREATEST HACKER OF ALL TIME!" at sa lahat ng pinakaayaw ko ay yung minamaliit ako!!! anong akala nila sakin isang pipityuging hacker!! well, they are wrong!!! in fact I can destroy them if I wanted to but its not yet the right time for that, I'll just play with them and I will slowly crash them down !!so that they may feel how to be helpless and hopeless. They will surely pay for what they did to me, to my family, and to all people that they ruined.

Well back to the reason why I'm mad right now. Its just because of the time limit that I've set to hack their system. 5 minutes have passed yet I'm not able to enter to their system, its security system is so tight but I can manage it I just need a little more time to hack them. well I know that I already mention that I'm a hacker, yes it is true. I learned to hacked when I'm 7 years old, I just love computers and love to explore many things about it and thats it I learned to hack and the reason why I choose to become a hacker is..... I'm not ready to tell you its too dramatic.

I can tell guys that being a hacker is fun but it is not easy. There are a lots of times that you feel alone and most of the time you put your life into danger but its not a problem as long as I remain anonymous no one can hurt me and they can never touch me because I can protect myself. If you wonder who I am well, you'll find it sooner. For now you can call me Gray ....Oops thats not my name its just a code name. Bakit Gray ?? ewan... silang nagbigay ng code name ko. Maybe because I'm a type of a hacker that always tease my victims and sometimes I help them but minsan sinisiraan o kaya'y nilalaglag ko sila. I'm not a good nor a bad hacker I just remain neutral same as the meaning of a color gray.

Ito ang kwento ng buhay ko. A story of being a hacker and being a real me in the real world. We have a different stories of life and situation where in you need to lie, to hide who you are just for the sake of your love ones...

I Gray the Hacker and this is my story...

**********************************************************************************************

Hi guys

seryoso ito na talaga promise diko na babaguhin masyado kasing mahangin si hacker sa una kung post kaya binago ko...sorry talaga

Hope magustohan niyo to...sorry kung para sa inyo medyo lame ang story nato but I'll try my best na mapaganda to..eh kasi guys first timer pa po ako sana maintindihan niyo but guys comment and suggests lang kung pano to mapapaganda mapapasalmat talaga ako sa inyo ng bonggang bongga...hehehe..

Guy plss follow me and vote also..hehehe...thanks...

-PRICEENACY