The last song:our song❤️

There was a mini break.. I guess they went to change... so i sat down for a bit..

Layla: what happened!? Weren't you excited to see him..

me: I know.. it's just.. idk..

Layla: what's wrong kali?

Me: um.. I got into a fight with a girl before i saw him...

Layla: why?

Me: because of him..

Layla: what do you mean?

Me: ugh.. I got into a fight with a girl because of him.. she said he was her's and that he was her boyfriend.. then I counterattacked.. and said he was my husband 😭 and on top of that she pulled my hair and I sprained my leg

Layla: kali! This is what happens when you like kpop.. she's crazy.. you know how much he loves you.. he's crazy about you!

Me: *sigh* I know.

*play song*

Then the lights turned off.. so Layla helped me up.. while I was limping towards the front.. I realized what song it was.. it was our song.. the song that I heard every time I saw him, the day he dropped me off.. it was that song.. gojimal-iya...  then i saw him.. he was sitting on something.. he was so into the song.. 😭 Man.. it brings back our memories.. from the first day we met... i Just stood there.. forgetting about my ankle.. Layla was still holding me... then she suddenly said something...

Layla: are you crying?

I looked back at her

Me: *nods* 😢

Layla: tell me later...

So.. the song was going to end in a few.. and i had to use the bathroom... so Layla took me...

Layla: why were you crying?

Me: that song.. I heard a verse from that song every time i saw him.. he wrote that song..

Layla: how do you know he wrote that song?

Me: he dropped me off at my house once, and he played that song.. I told him I liked it.. he said he wrote it..

Layla: wow.. you're lucky Kali

Me: yeah.. I guess so.