Somewhat The Truth (Chapter 1)

Copyright. © 2014 MightySpiffy All Rights Reserved.

All Rights Reserved. All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues, and all associated content is copyrighted under the copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights

are reserved  by the creator and owner of these works. An unauthorised, copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of these works as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

This is my first story on wattpad! :)

-----

 Somewhat The Truth (Chapter 1)

----------------------------

 I unbuckled my seatbelt opening the car door. Taking in my surroundings there has never been such a gloomy day as this one. The sky grey and cloudy making the neighborhood dead looking. I made my way to house waiting for my mother to open it since i lost my keys.

Once she opened the door, i entered the house dropping my school bag onto the entryway floor. Making my way upstairs i decided to change into something a little bit more comfortable before starting my homework.

I opened my bedroom door only to find a jaw dropping sight. “Mom!” i screamed in utter fear.  The glass to my window shattered across my floor showing someone broke in. The strong wind blowing my curtains everywhere.

I hear my mother's feet running up the stairs only  moments later. I feel her presence behind me, as she whispers her voice shaky. “They're here.”

“Who’s here?” I ask turning to face her. She doesn’t answer. She grabs my arm pulling me down the stairs.

“We have to get you out of here. I have to call your dad, inform him.” I try to pull my arm back from my mother but it doesn’t work. She’s gone crazy. “ Mom where are you taking me?”

She stops, her grip on my arm loosens as she turns to face me “The pack.”

I stare at her wide eyed and confused. We don’t have a pack. She told me we didn’t have a pack, or should i say belonged to one. We we’re rouges. Left when i was a baby so we could be normal. How could we be normal? We’re werewolves.

“You lied to me?” was the only thing that i could think of. I felt betrayed. My parents kept me from a place i belonged. “No! it was for your safety!” she said cupping my face with her hands. “ We needed to keep you safe”

"You needed to keep me safe? From what?"  I was angry and most of all confused.

"I'll tell you in the car. I need to get you out of here now" My mom said grabbing my arm again worry laced in her voice. Dragging me to the car she pushed me inside, making her way to the drivers side.

“ What about my clothes?” I asked my mom as she turned the ignition on.

“You have clothes there already” she told me she started to drive off.

I turned my head looking at her as if she had grown 5 heads “ I can't have clothes there if i’ve never been there” i stated.

“Yeah well you do” She didn’t even acknowledge me. She kept her eyes on the road.

“ What about dad? Are you gonna call him, inform him that you're taking me to the pack?” I asked still looking at her.

“He’s already there sweetheart” My jaw dropped, i think i heard it hit the car floor. He’s already there? “What do you mean he’s already there!?” I could feel the anger in me boil, my wolf angrier by the second and my mother could tell.

“Honey how about you sleep, take a nap. Its going to be a long ride. I know you're angry and confused.  But once we get to the Pack house i promise we’ll explain everything.” She said smiling sweetly at me then focusing her attention back on the road.

I narrowed my eyes at her. She’s lucky sleep sounded nice. I layed my head back against the passenger seat getting comfortable. Drifting off into a comfortable sleep.

I’m Kali Loraine 16 yrs old and a werewolf.  Before to today i didn’t know i belonged to a pack. Well that my family belonged to a pack. Atleast i was told somewhat the truth.

A/N 

Hey! Thanks for reading! Please comment if you like it! :)