(Chapter 2)

*On the bus*

We meet the rest of the crew on the bus Mia,and Lele. Mia was brown-skinned and thick. She had on green see though shirt and a white skirt with green and white adidas.Lele was brown skinned and she little thick. She had on a pink see though shirt and white, jeggings with pink and white jordans. They all looked fly. Then we all said hey at the same time.

All: "Hey"

So then we saw the school hoes.They name is Keri, and Sarah they used to be our friends in middle school, but when we all came to the high school they changed and became the school hoes. I almost forgot but the school we go to is Oprah High School (Not Real).So back to the hoes that had the nerve to say

Keri:"Look at the those ugly ass people.

Sarah:" I knr"

All of said tf u talking about

Keri:"we talking to yall asses."

Sarah:" Yea thats right we talking about yall."

So we Gave each other that look then Lele said "Yall nasty ass hoes dont want to fuck with us cause yall kno we got these hands. So i suggest u get the fuck on and feed some hungry niggas with stank ass pussy.

Me:"Damn u put them on hush mouth. "lol.

* At School*

So when we get into school they started talking that shit again, but we said "We aint worried and we aint got no worries." Then we went to our seperate way for first period but I wasnt looking were I was going and I bumped right into King, my crush.King is light skinned,tall, and has a lot of tats.

Me:"Sorry King"

King:"You alright ma"

I blushed at him saying ma to me.

King: "So wat ur name is ma"

Me: "Sy"

King: A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Me: "Thanks

King: "Welcome ma"

Then he walked off.

I just there shocked cause he just talked to me. Then the bell rung making me late. So I ran to my homeroom/first period.

Teacher: Ms.Smith y are u late?

Me: I got sidetracked

Teacher: don't let it happen again.

Me: K

So sat down and started to copy everything that was I the board.

All of my friend was all A students.

When I got done I just sat there and just listened to music.

* At lunch *

When I got to the lunchroom I went to get me some fried shrimp and honey BBQ wings. When I got to the my table I saw my friends and king walking over and I got nervous because I have a crush in him. My friends knew I had a crush on him since 5th grade.

Me: hey y'all wat up

Them: nun

King: nun ready to go home

Me: Me too

King: u can go home with me

Me: I would but I can't

King: we'll ttyl cause I'm fina go

Us: k later