•10•

Francis' POV

"I miss you too, lil bro. And I promise, I'll give you those painting supplies that you want, I just have to fix some things here okay?" I said to my phone as I smiled sadly. "Just hurry up, Ethan. I get really lonely here without you." My six, turning seven year old, little brother said as a tear escaped his eye.

"I will, okay? And before you know it, we'll be back here in Miami. Just wait a little more, Xander." I said while smiling.

"I can finally stay with Mani and Dinah again? I miss them."

""I'm sure they miss you too, Xandy. And so does Mila!!"

"Hey!! What about me?" Y/n said as she popped out of nowhere scaring me and Xander. "Y/n!! Of course I missed you too!! We should all go to that sta--ska--."

"Skate park?" Y/n asked and Xander nodded. "Yeah!! But I'm pretty sure Mila and Dj are gonna get hurt." He said while giggling and we both laughed.

"Why?" I asked while smiling at my phone. "Duh. It's because they don't know how to skate." He said before rolling his eyes, he's definitely my brother. "And you know how to skate?" Y/n asked.

"Of course!! I'm a pro, y/n." He said in a 'duh' tone and I laughed. "After the skate park, we should all go to the art museum!!"

"Sounds like a plan, Xandy." Y/n said while giggling before she went back to finish packing. "I'll talk to you later, Xander. Y/n and I are going to her company."

"Okay. I love you, Ethan." He said while smiling at me brightly. My God, I miss him so much. "I love you too, Xander. Bye." I said before ending the facetime. I laid back down on my bed and sighed loudly, this caught y/n's attention. "You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. I just wish that everything isn't so complicated, I just want to be with my brother."

"Well, why don't you just get him?" Y/n asked as she sat beside me. "His life is way more safer in Australia. You know that, y/n." I said while sighing. "He's the most important thing in my life."

"They're still looking for you?" She asked.

I nodded, "my father is an idiot for doing that thing. And now that they killed our parents, they're looking for me and Xander. They want to kill everyone, y/n. He wants to kill me and Xander."

We stayed silent after that, she knows that I'm risking my life staying here knowing that his goons have a higher chance finding me here. But I have to fix this for my brother, I don't care if I die. I just want my brother to be safe and sound.

"Why don't you tell Mani? She can help you."

"I can't. I can't risk her and Dinah's life." I said while sighing, "I don't want you guys to get hurt, because if I die. I want you guys to take care of Xander."

"You're not gonna die, Francis. I'll help you, okay? We'll get through this."
-----

"All set?" Y/n asked me as I put the last luggage in the back of her white g-wagon. "Yeah." I said as I nodded, "you're not gonna say goodbye to Stephen?" I asked y/n. "I already did. Now, Robert!!"

"Yes ma'am?" Her butler said. I like Robert, he's really awesome and gives great advices. "I want you to take care of my house, okay? Give papa the medicines that he need and don't let him eat too much. We'll be back around Tuesday or Wednesday."

The old man nodded with a smile and I got in the passenger's side of the vehicle. "Oh, and. Tell Camila to prepare everything for the party. I want it to be perfect, okay?" Y/n said as she got in the driver's side.