prologue

prologue🎶

Zayn's Point of view*

I walk out the door hoping that no one saw me in here.
I hate parties, especially parties at clubs.
I don't get all of these things.
You stay there all night celebrating with alcohol and return home drunk with an extreme headache.
I liked parties, but at some point in life you get that it just a waste of time.

Anyways, I checked that no one is watching me.
I used to be a normal person, used to have more private.
I remember the day that my manager asked me to be his assistant. I was looking for a job, I was innocent. I thought that he was a honest man.
His name was Gerald, he died a few years ago from a heart attack.
He was like a father to me, he taught me how to swim, how to play the guitar and how to flirt.
He taught me all of these things but he also taught me how to cover up my lies. Exactly, how to cover up my lies. I know that you can't teach someone how to lie but you can teach him how to lie without being noticed.
He said to me when I was 15 years old, "If you want to be a magician you need to learn how to lie."
"-But Gerald, I don't want to lie."
"Listen kid, you can't live here anymore if you will not work hard too. I'm being serious, boy. If you want to stay here you should make some money."
"-Alright. But I'll let you know that I won't lie. I can work in some other jobs than magician. I can work at Martha's garden."

"I didn't know that I let some girl to stay at my caravan. If you someday will be a boy, let me know, ok?"
I remember that conversation.
I remember that a few nights later, after I've worked some hours at Martha's garden, I gave up and learned from him how to be a real magician as he said.
After four years I became the most known magician in California.
The rumors me dating the popular singer, Alisha Jones spread in all the tabloids and now the whole country thinks that I am dating some girl who is actually the most annoying person in the entire world.
In all of her interviews she is acting so nice to the hosts but in reality when you really know her she is just a trash bag.

I can't go even to a party without being noticed. I looked for her, but she's not here.
I wanted to see her.
I wanted to know that it is true, that my mysterious girl is in this party. I've been looking for her and asked every girl in that party if the blue necklace I found is hers.
I think that I will not find my Cinderella.
Because I am not the prince.