Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ashlynn's P.O.V

My name is Ashlynn Monroe and I am the beta of my pack. My mum died in a rogue attack and my dad couldn't handle the pain so he went rogue and left me in the care of his closest friend and my closest thing to family, the Alpha.

Anyway, I am currently sitting in my room because I have nothing to do and before you say something I know I am meant to be doing pack business and assisting the Alpha but everything has been quiet lately, no rogue attacks, no nothing. I was currently sitting on my bed watching Pretty little liars on the TV when the was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door opened and in came Camilla the Alphas 4-year-old daughter. She walked in and climbed on my bed and started cuddling with me.

"Daddy wants to see you in his office." She said turning her head so she could look me in the eyes. I nodded and scooped her up in my arms and started walking to the Alphas office.

The closer we got to the Alphas office the more fidgety Camilla got. When we got outside of the office she jumped out of my arms and carried on running down the hallway to the garden. I guess she doesn't want to go see her dad. I knocked on the door and opened it when I heard 'come in'.

"You wanted to see me Alpha." I said coming into the room taking a seat on the opposite side of the desk.

"Yes, I wanted to talk to you about something." He said looking up from the paperwork he was doing. I didn't say anything, I just sat there waiting for him to carry on and tell me what he needed me for.

"I asked you here because I need you to go stay with the Moonstone pack for a few weeks to help them because they are having trouble with rogues and asked me to send my strongest fighter which just so happened to be you."

"I don't mind, but when do I leave?"

"As soon as you finish packing." As soon as he said that he went straight back to doing his paper work. I left the office heading back to my room to start packing because the sooner I get to the Moonstone the sooner I get to come home. I mean I don't mind going to other packs and helping out but I have a funny feeling about this pack so I want to get it over and done with.

*30 minutes later*

I have finished packing and I am now taking my stuff to my car putting in the trunk. After all my stuff is in the car I walked to the Alphas office to tell him that I am leaving.

*Knock, knock*

"Come in!" someone shouted through the door. I opened the door and walked in.

"I have finished packing." I said standing by the door.

"Ashlynn, I'm saying this as your only family left and as your Alpha please be safe and come back to us in one piece. And who knows you might find your mate there." I went up to him and hugged him promising to stay safe. With that I walked out of his office and left to go to the moonstone pack.