~Illea News #4~

Illea news by Camilla Renee

Rebel Attack?!? Page 5
((basically all for the news xD))

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pg. 5

Rebel Attack?!

The southern rebels came at night to the palace. Almost all of the royals got hurt, especially Weasley, he is unconscious since he was stabbed in the stomach, had a seizure from blood loss! We'll he survive? We don't know....

Next on to Malcolm, he got hurt so many times, but he isn't unconscious like his brother... Anyways, Malcolm was cut in his forearm, shot in the other arm and shot in the leg! Dang how could he survive that!!!!

Moving on, Chance got stabbed on the right leg and on the right arm he got shot! And you won't believe this, he also got shot in the shoulder! How is he able to use crutches if his right arm got shot and his shoulder? It must be hard!!!

Last but not least, literally, Prince Rui has not been seen hurt! Lucky Duck!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Selecteds?!

Lady Alaska: She got shot down her right chest!

Lady Alice: Alice got shot in the shoulder!

And for the rest of the selecteds, some didn't get hurt and some only got cuts from rebels!

That's all for the news today and the rebel attack is over, I repeat over!!!!