sixteen.

❀Courtney's POV❀

It was the day Freya and I were leaving for Manchester, I helped her pack her bag. The boys were meant to pick us up to drop us off to the station. For now it was just Freya and I chilling in my room, I was tapping my finger on my desk. Hearing the ring tapping the desk, I just started to smile. We took some random pictures, and after that I ran through the comments of my ice bath video. They saw the very noticeable marks on Simon and I's necks. The tweets, screenshots, comment section went crazy.

@literallyminter: @courtneyyx @miniminter not lonely anymore?

@ohmysdmn: @miniminter finally found someone mate?

@callux: @miniminter totally heartbroken #ripminilux

I smiled at Cal's tweet and liked it, as I scrolled one in particular caught my eye.

@ricegum: @miniminter how does it feel that you're living for the lonely life anymore bro

Thousands of retweets and favorites, followed by the replied @ing Simon and I . This was hilarious because I had serious dirt on the guy.

@courtneyyx: @ricegum it's funny how you can talk about "loneliness" when just last week you were hitting me up in my DMs m8🙂 #unluckyyy

I went to my DM's taking a screenshot of the DM this guy sent to me, I didn't reply to any.

Hey, you're gorgeous can we hangout sometime?

Lunch?

Trying to get lit in Vegas with me, you and I chilling in my spot?

I tweeted this out and went off my phone, I spun my chair around and Freya was just chilling. I clicked my profile picture and changed it to the one Freya took of me.

@courtneyyx: creds to my bb @freyyx ❤

"Court, let me see your hand," I showed her my left hand and smiled, " no the other one love." I showed it to her and she covered her mouth and smiled. "That's Simon's fucking ring, Courtney, he never takes off that ring and for him to give it to you is - it means something special."

"Frey, I think I'm falling in love with Simon." She got up and hugged me, I covered my face and I couldn't stop smiling.
"Courtney, follow your heart-" her phone rang and she picked it up, it was Josh. He told Freya that him and Simon would drop us off at the station. We got up and grabbed our bags and headed downstairs, once we got to the car park we saw Josh's and Simon's car side by side. Along with that, they were leaning on the car, I stared at Simon. I couldn't help it, he got a haircut, he had on a black adidas shirt and damn he just looked good. Freya was already with Josh, and I walked up to Simon with a big smile on my face.

❀ Start Song ❀

"Hi," I said and leaned my head on his chest. He embraced me, he leant down and picked me up. He put me down, connecting our lips and pulling away. He took off my hat, fixed my hair and put the hat on backwards on his. I held his cheeks and kissed his lips once more.
"Hello beautiful," he said opening the boot of his car. He grabbed my bags, placing them in the boot.

"Oi Court you're a straight savage!" Josh said from his car. I gave him two thumbs up and smiled.
"No one says that Josh-"
"Suck your mum! I have to go get gas, I'll meet you guys at the station," they drove off as Simon got in passenger seat. I went in the drivers seat and looked at him again.

"Oh my gosh! I am in the drivers seat of Simon Minter's car. A chick magnet!" He laughed at me as he plugged in his phone. He put on Big Lie by Post Malone, and I began to drive. I could hear him singing to the song and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Say you flexin that's a big lie," he sang as I continued to drive. "Are you laughing at my singing babes?" He said placing his hand on my thigh, the slightest touch made me go mad.
"No, I didn't even laugh, it was cute." We ran into a red light and I looked over and caught him looking my way.
"You are totally into me," he said in a sultry tone, which is the sexiest thing ever.
"That's a big lie," I sang quoting the song, " I mean you're alright," the light turned green as I turned. He shook his head smiling.

❀skipping journey❀

We had 5 minutes to board, Frey and I were saying a little goodbye. We would see them sometime during the week, with their book tour.
"Courtney, I adore you, stay safe love." Simon said intertwining his hand with mine. I replied to him by placing my lips on his and you could tell we wanted each other but we were at a fucking station. He put my hat back on my head and pecked my lips. Pulling back, he gave me a warm hug and somehow he slipped his hands under my sweatshirt. His fingers traced my back as he shed a smile, I smiled back as we said our final stuff and Freya and I were on our way.

I'm falling for Simon Minter <3

❀❀❀
in love with this song <3