somixreader - airplanes

requested by @fleuwers

it had been a long day.

you and somi had been on airplanes for hours. despite the early hours your flights had started in, there were still eager fans wanting to meet somi at the airport.

it was difficult, pretending the two of you weren't dating. the whole day you had wanted nothing more than to pull somi close and hold her in your arms.

you wanted to kiss her. so badly. but you couldn't, because you couldn't ruin her image.

you knew you were being selfish, but you began getting annoyed as somi met fan after fan. you wanted her all to yourself.

you watched the sun begin to set through the glass windows. somi sat beside you. the two of you sat in silence, until it was time to board the plane.

as soon as the two of you were seated on the plane, somi leaned over and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

you pulled away due to your surprise.

"somi! what are you doing? what if people see you?" you whispered.

somi rolled her eyes.

"y/n, we're on our third flight of the day and we're on our way to canada. trust me, i don't have any fans on this flight."

you smiled, intertwining your fingers with somi's.

"so does that mean you're all mine?"

"it most certainly does, y/n."

somi rested her head on your shoulder. you could smell her strawberry scented shampoo.

she took her hand that wasn't in yours, and traced small patterns on your leg.

"im sorry i couldn't be with you a lot today, you know how it is. but im here now, and that's all that matters."

you let her whispers and soft movements relax you. you felt yourself dozing off.

suddenly, you felt a hand begin sliding up your thigh, and under your skirt.

your eyes shot open. you smacked somi's hand away. 

"somi! not now, we're on a plane."

somi giggled, letting her hand trace across your leg as she pulled it away.

"y/n, we finally have time by ourselves and you spend it sleeping? that's no fun!"

you smirked at somi's pouting face.

"ok, what do you want to do?"

somi grinned, grabbing your hands and pulling you close so your foreheads were touching.

"let's talk! aren't you just so excited to be back in canada for awhile?"

"of course i am! where do you wanna go when we get there?"

"let's go to a 7/11!"

you couldn't help but laugh at somi.

"im asking you out on a date and the first place you want to go is a 7/11? really?"

"i haven't had a cherry slurpee in so long!"

you pulled yourself away from somi slightly. you cupped her face in your hands, and pressed your thumb lightly on her lip.

"i did always like the way your lips tasted after you had a cherry slurpee."

somi bit down on her lip and your thumb.

"you always like the way my lips taste."

you leaned in to kiss her. the kiss began very needy and quick. the two of you hadn't realized just how much you had wanted to kiss each other until then.

you hands gripped tighter onto somi's face, adjusting her position enough to allowed your tongue to enter her mouth.

she whimpered into your lips as your tongue explored the insides of her mouth delicately.

after the two of you had pulled away to breath, the kiss began to slow down.

you sucked on somi's lips softly until you pulled away.

somi rested her head on your lap. you ran your fingers through her silky hair.

somi began to drift off to sleep. you giggled at her hypocrisy, but you let her sleep. she was so beautiful.

you smiled to yourself, knowing that for the next few weeks you wouldn't have to worry about fans, and you and somi could publicly love each other, and you couldn't have been happier.

YALL THIS IS SOME SHITTY WRITING BUT IM TIRED AND I FELT REALLY BAD FOR NOT UPDATING IN AWHILE SO HERES THIS IM SORRY ITS BAD I TRIED.
ALSO HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!<3