edward's cullens diary entry by me

Edward’s diary entry 

Dear diary, 

For 109 years I have believed that I would be alone and do the same thing year after year, school, college, move house. But a spectacular thing happened to me I met my lovely one and only Bella swan beautiful brown eyes and brown hair, at first I wanted to snatch her up and bite her it was all I could think about but then I got to know her and realised the potential, she was exactly right for me I couldn’t stay away from her not even at night I would climb in her window when she was fast asleep and watch her sleep. After her 18th birthday I left her for her own good but in the end we both couldn’t live without each other and when I thought she was dead I tried to get killed by the volturi luckily my one and only love, my whole world came and saved me, since then we have got married, enjoyed the most adventurous and splendid honeymoon ever and are raising a beautiful daughter Renesmee carlie Cullen unfortunately my Bella nearly died having our daughter and I had to change her so now she has red eyes and is officially a member of my family, she is a wonderful vampire and has the power to shield all those she wants to help which I should have guessed as when I first met her and until this day I cannot read her mind we have been through so much together and have a long happy future together ,recently Bella has been going out late at night to some place I don’t know and leaving Renesmee with me she never tells me where she is going but I suspect it is to Jacobs as he comes around often and I see the way they look at each other and she goes all shy around him I know I shouldn’t be jealous as she is married to me and has my kid but I feel really jealous the other night I tried to follow her but Alice caught me when she was out for a walk and told me to leave Bella to it. I asked Alice where Bella goes and she just blocked her mind from me and ran off, I really want to know and I feel bad for not trusting Bella maybe she is planning a surprise for Renesmee’s 1st birthday but doesn’t want me involved. You see diary the truth is I have been going to see Tanya recently we have been spending some time together as i want Bella to feel my absence like i feel hers, and no i would not date Tanya i would never be unfaithful to Bella like that, even though she is kinda bieng a little unfaithful to me by flirting with Jake and spending loads of time with him. Renesmee has grown up and knows a lot now she is very intelligent like me, but her intelligence gets a little akward at times because she is beginning to ask questions, like "Daddy where has mummy gone" and i don't know what to tell her.

Diary i think that my life is great because i have everything i could want but i feel like there is something missing. I am going to go home with Renesmee and we are going to wait for Bella to come home because i now realise after pouring all of my thoughts into you that I am being reckless. I have told Tanya that I am leaving, she wasn't happy about it she kept throwing things at me, I guess she must have really wanted to date me. Anyway Diary I have to go now and wait for my wife.

Thanks for all your help Diary I can finally see the right path now, I will talk to you tomorrow so for now goodnight.

Edward

P.S : Renesmee wants to day hi,

Hey Daddy's diary it's Renesmee, I can read and write now, my mummy has been gone for a while and I kind of miss her but I am having fun with daddy. I have to go now daddy wants to leave and wants his diary back.

                                                         Goodnight diary

Love Renesmee xx :)

(I will upload more as soon as I can sorry this has taken so long I've been really busy)- Edwardcullengirl4eva