What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas

Please note: If something in this chapter is offensive to you, please let me know. 

Thanks!

"This place is so...noisy!" I complained as I put my hand over my ears.

"Well, honey. What do you expect? We're in Vegas baby!" My mom said. I groaned. I had to leave all my friends behind in Minnesota for this. A place full of gamblers!

"Be nice. Not everyone in here gambles." My dad spoke. "Whatever." I ran a finger through my hair. 

We all piled into our new car and headed to our home. We were driving for about an hour until we pulled up to it. I have to say, it was a good looking house. It's big, like our old house but maybe a little bit bigger. I got out, grabbed my trunks and duffle bag and made it inside. 

The house smells just like that 'new house' smell. 

I took in my surroundings for a while before my annoying brothers got in. 

"First one to reach a room gets it!" My brother Eric called. Immedately, those two took off for the grand marble staircase.

I slowly made my way up the stairs, careful not to slip and fall and break one of the precious steps. When I made my way up the stairs, I saw Eric and Jason frowning at me.

I made a face. "What did I do?" 

"Apparently, mom already assigned us our rooms and you got the biggest one!" Cried Eric. Eric's the youngest, then it's Jason and last but not least, it's me. It's no surprise that I would get the best. I mean, I'm the only girl and I'm spoiled as hell but I don't brag about it.

"Haha!" I smirked as I opened the door to my room. 

Mom did a REALLY good job on this room. 

The room is all white. She knows I love plain white rooms because you don't have to worry about finding things that compliment the room. EVERYTHING compliments white!

The bed is high but not to high which is the way I like it because I  don't want to fall out of bed and break my neck.

The view is gorgeous! Absolutely stunning! I can see over the backyard and a little bit of the trees far away.

I love the ceiling items and the little black and white pictures on the wall.

I dropped my crap on the floor and hopped on the bed. I snuggled up in the pillow and layed there for a while.

I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said.

My mom came it. "Hey, there baby. How do you like the room?" "I love it!" I squealed and hugged her. Mom's an interior designer.

"Glad to see that you like it, now I'm going to go check on your brothers and recieve their feedback. Bye sweetie." My mom kissed my forehead and left.

I started to unpack all my things in the walkin closet and the drawers. 

After almost an hour of getting all my stuff in places they need to be, I decided to check out the backyard. 

The pool is to die for and I can see my room from the windows.

This house is perfect! 

My cellphone started to play, "Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home". I quickly flipped it out of my backpocket and started talking. 

"Hello?" I asked.

"Be ready in an hour. We're going out for New Year's Eve." My dad said.

"Yes, sir!" I said in a soldier tone.