The day we first met

It all started when i and loren promised each other that we would stay together forever, and i guess we actually kept that a great promise.

I was crying all the time because everyone hated me because i was small, and they would call me names, but the reason wasnt that i was crying because they would call me names it was beacuse i had nobody, i was all alone.

Until i met him. I was ouside walking to school then a bunch of boys came and started to pull my bag and calling me shorty i couldnt help but cry , and when i started to cry they were calling me a crybaby and weak , and then a sudden boy who looked like an angel from my eyes came up to me and picked me up and said to the boys, 'Leave her alone she didnt do anything, if you dont go away i will tell the teacher.

I couldnt belive my eyes that someone would help me so i started to cry even more.

'is everything ok did they hurt you somewhere'
'no, thank you so much'

Ever since that day we became really close friends, and since he was a popular boy because they say that he has a pretty face i became popular too, all thanks to my angel.

Wow it has been 17 years from those days, i wish i could tell him how i actually feel about him, i want those three words to come out from my mouth i just want to say i love you to him, but i cant cause its just immposible, im just a plain girl an...

Wow it has been 17 years from those days, i wish i could tell him how i actually feel about him, i want those three words to come out from my mouth i just want to say i love you to him, but i cant cause its just immposible, im just a plain girl and i think he thinks of me as a little sister. Sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and think what would happen if i was prettier would he think of me more then a friend, 'wow that would be so nice' 'hey rina why are you so happy did anything happen'

'nothing happened' 'ok whatever you say , im going to go out and play basketball see you soon , bye '

Then i think about it he looks like a guy, that he wouldnt know what is love because he is so kind and so nice and so sweet that all he does is help me whenever i am in trouble , he is my hero.

Ah, it is already morning i have to go to school he is probably waiting ouside for me .

'oh hey loren sorry i did it again i woke up late'
'its ok dont worry about it ,come on lets go to school'