Chapter 3

"It's-"

"NIALL HORAN! ARE YOU HOLDING MY BEST FRIEND CAPTIVE? HE MAY BE IN LOVE WITH YOU, BUT THAT DOES NOT LET YOU HOLD HIM CAPTIVE!" A feminine voice yells, bursting through the door.

A girl, about twenty or so, struts into the room, brown hair bouncing up and down.

"Darcy! The fudge!" Louis shrieks.

Darcy squints her hazel eyes. "Louis, YOU SCARED THE FUDGE OUT OF ME!"

"Not to mention, leaving me alone with a bunch of annoying fangirls. They were all like, screaming and stuff." Darcy explains.

Louis chuckles. "Sorry, Darebear, I was kinda busy…"

"Oh, yes, we all know. I mean, you and Niall... With those looks... " Harry smirks.

"God, creep much?" I scowl, leaning my head on Louis' shoulder.

"Yes, yes, quite so, little Niall." Harry jokes, using a posh tone.

"Darcy, you aren't fangirling. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!" Louis squeals, wide eyed.

"Um, should I be?" Darcy asks, clearly confused.

"Uh, yeah! I mean, you always say if you met Harry, you'd go all fan fic on him!" Louis explains, waving his hands around.

Harry chuckles. "Fan fic on me, eh? Hmm, maybe…"

"Oh, my potatoes." I face-palm.

"Stop flirting with my best friend, Styles. She could die on the spot." Louis jokes, half serious.

"Boo-Bear! How terribly rude!" Darcy scoffs, joking.

"Eh, that's why you love me!" Louis teases.

My heart stops. Loves? Loves?!

Chill, Niall, he's gay! He loves Darcy like a sister.

"Yeah.. she ain't the only one…" I mutter, barely audible.

Louis' breath hitches, and I can tell he's freaking out.

"W-What?" Louis whispers in my ear.

"I…"

"NI! Babe, I missed you!" Barbara comes bouncing in, dashing towards me.

"Um, hi?" I greet, uneasy.

She's a beard, doesn't she know? DOES SHE KNOW! Failed song reference, and I helped write it.

I mean, if I was straight I wouldn't even date her. Yeah, she's pretty... 

"Ew, rank ass peasant…" Louis mumbles.

"Excuse me?!" Barbara shrieks.

Louis turns towards her and marches to her.

"You heard me. There's no such thing as perfect, but there is such things as wannabe perfect."

"And…?!" Barbara scowls, pissed.

"You're choice number two, beyotch."

"Niall!" Barbara whines.

"Hmm?" I hum, not listening.

"Aren't you going to defend me?!" Barbara screeches, pawing at her frizzy hair.

"Why should he?!" Louis argues.

"He's my boyfriend, not yours." Barbara smirks.

"OH REALLY? ARE YOU SURE 'BOUT THAT?! BACK AWAY, CRAZY LADY!" Louis sasses, snapping his fingers.