Chapter two

I woke up to my alarm going crazy. I slammed it down and got up.
I went in to my bathroom and got in the shower. Once I was done in the shower i did my hair and make up and brushed my teeth.

Then I went into my closet to pick out a cute outfit for today. I picked

Once I was done I grabbed my phone and suit cases and ran down stairs

Once I was done I grabbed my phone and suit cases and ran down stairs. Today was the day we where going to the YouTube mansion.

I sat down at the breakfast bar and my mom placed a plate of pancakes in front of me. " so are u exited Tilly " my mom. Asked with a smile " yeah really excited " I say with a smile taking over my whole face.

I finish eating my pancakes and Annie and Hayley are down by now.
" ok kids you better hurry up so we can get on the road " mom said washing the dishes. " ok" I said running back up stairs to grab a blanket and my teddy cause that's what I always travel with. I also grab a jacket and my back pack.

This is my jacket

I put it on and put my back pack on my back

I put it on and put my back pack on my back. Then run back down stairs.

My mom was already in the car waiting for us three. I said goodbye to my dad and put my suitcases in the car.

I hoped in the front seat and bucked my self up. " ok girls are u ready for this 7 hour drive " my mom said sarcastically.

I put in my headphone and started to watch Netflix.

........................................................

We were half way there but we were low on petrel so we stopped at the gas station.

I got out of the car and went in to get some snacks.
I grabbed 4 packets of crisp 4 chocolate bars and 4 drinks . I went to pay for them and went back to the car.

.........................................................

We were 5 minutes away so I packed up all my things and put my teddy and blanket in Hayleys bag because it was bigger than mine.