The Begining

"Genji, i need to help them."

"Genji, this is my duty."

"Genji, this time it seem that the Jade Emperor won't let me come back. I really love you, will  you forgive me? I'm so sorry Genji .... "

Liar. You such a liar, Hanzo. You said that you love me the most, yet you put the safe of the clan before me. Before us. Our future, our love. You willing to sacrifice all of that just to save your human, aren't you? You willing to never see me again just to save them, aren't you!?

 That year the Jade Emperor was furious. To protect your precious human,  you agreed to be blamed. Hanzo, does your human worth risking yourself? Does they worth to give up everything even the love between the two of us to protect them? You said it was your duty. Was your duty is to suffer for their mistakes? I'm a selfish person, i don't want to let you go. So i begged the Emperor to take the blame, but you refused. You are the one should be responsible, you said.

"When i reincarnate as a human, will you find me Genji? Will you forget me and move on?"

Your pale cheeks begin to reddening, you blushed. You have a beautiful smile. Gentle honey-coloured eyes closed, your whole face lit up and your delicate fetures relax . This smile of the Dragon of the North could only be seen by me.

Such beautiful person I love, but he is also incredibly cruel. Why ? Why did you have to leave our love behind!? To forget everything we ever had together!? Such beautiful memories, yet you still choose to reincarnate, to forget.  Don't tou understand how hurt it is to be left behind. I'll wait. I'll wait you to reborn. Then I certainly will find you!

☆☆☆☆

To protect human, Northern Dragon Lord was stripped away his spiritual power , banished to the Earth and reborn as the eldest son of the Shimada clan. The day Hanzo Shimada was born, it was raining heavily, emerging storm rumbling. Who do not know said, that is the sigh the Emperor has forgiven mankind. Those who know the story then sighed and mourn, it is the sound of Dragon of the South cry for his lover.

When Hanzo Shimada was born,  he had a dragon tattoo from his shoulders down to his arm. Because of that the Shimada clan has extremely high expectations on this special child. So they locked the child in the castle, and absolutely not let it out. They fear the child will be dirtied by all of the awful things outside.

This was all caught the eye of the Dark Phoenix Alexandra. The beautiful goddess looked down from Heaven and sighed:

- Did you see that!?  Why do human always think that  isolated children from society is a good thing? I remember when i was little, Dorothy was being locked up all the time. If i hadn't pulled her out of that cell, she would have became a anti-social.

The handsome man sitting next to her just laugh. His beautiful green eye watching over the three years old baby, and he let out a little miserable chuckle. Aghhh, such a awkward sittuation. His beautiful lover once was the powerful Dragon of the North now is a three year old cute kid. How the hell should Genji feel about that!?

Alexandra looked at her friend's face. He was looking like a kicked puppy. Poor guy, she put down her jade cup of sake :

- Genji, you should let it go. What happened has happened, Hanzo reincarnate, he does not remember anything! The best thing you can do now is wait for him.

- I don't believe that. - Genji calmly response

- You ... you so stubborn! I guarantee he did not remember a piece!

Genji looked at the girl's angry side, suddenly want to mess with her:

- I bet you that he would still love me if we meet again.

Alexandra face suddenly brightened:
- So you just need to go meet him!

This time Genji was being the supprised one:

- You crazy, huh? We can't meet a human. You know that.

- No! Despite the Heaven's laws banning the gods to meet mortals, you can still meet Hanzo. He has a dragon tattoo on his arm, remember? That will be count as Mark.

A Mark is the trace of a god's blessing. Very few people will being choosen by the gods to carried their mark. And the child will be born with the mark on her or his body. When the time come, the child will meet the god that bless him or her. If the god like that child enough, they will bless them with immortality.

- Go! You should meet him!

- But what about the rain today ...

Alexandra stare at him shockingly:

- Am i misheard or what!? The famous Green Dragon Lord Genji is concerning about his task, huh? Hurry up and meet Hanzo, let me worry about this .

As soon as Alexandra finished her sentence, a green dragon was quickly flew through her, disappearing into white clouds. His laughter ring clearly in her ears, once again cheerful.