Pancakes ; GBD

New book! I take requests!
This is actually a chapter in one of my old fan fictions haha.
This might be a lil sucky, but it's my first one sooo...
Hope you enjoy :)

***

You woke up in your cozy covers at around 7:00am. Quite early. Well.. Early for you anyway. You stumbled out of bed before quietly padding down the hall. The lack of noise made you guess that you were the first one awake.

You were still in your pyjamas when you reached the kitchen. You walked over to the pantry and opened it up. There was heaps of food in there. Mainly snacks though... *cough* Grayson. *cough*

You looked at the food with your stomach growling. Hmm.... What can you cook without burning the whole house down?

Pancakes.

You grabbed all the ingredients before pouring them into a big bowel and stirring them.

"Your up early." You hear a husky voice break the silence. You jump at the sudden sound. The voice laughs. "You need some help?"

You turn around to see your boyfriend Grayson leaning on the doorframe with no shirt on, and messy bed hair. Somehow he still managed to look like a Greek God.

"Uhh.. Nah, I'm fine." You say while pouring some mixture on a hot frying pan. Grayson shrugs and walks over to you.

Putting the now cooked pancake onto a plate, you felt Grayson's arms wrap around your waist.

"Smells good." He says resting his head on your shoulder.

"Well what'd you expect? I'm cooking them so obviously they're gonna be the best." You tease pouring some more mixture into the pan. Grayson takes his head off you shoulder.

"Are you saying my pancakes are bad?" He laughs.

"Well..." you joke. He looks at you horrified.

"Your so mean!" He says taking a pancake from the plate and shoving it into his mouth.

"Hey!" You exclaim as you flick some flour at him. Grayson gives you a challenge look as he wipes the flour off his cheek.

"Oh you wanna play that game!?" He smirks getting a bit of the mixture on his finger.

"Your on!" You exclaim as you throw some more flour at him. He laughs as he flings a bit of the mix at you. It lands in you hair.

OH HELL NO! ITS ON GRAYSON!

You grab the mixing spoon before charging at him. He tries to dodge you, but fails. Instead he just gets himself cornered.

Oh Gray. Oh silly, silly Grayson.

"y/n don't do it!" He mutters nervously. You give him a daring glare before rubbing the mixture coated spoon all over his face and hair. "NO!" He exclaims as he reaches over the bench and grabs some mix.

He smudges it on your forehead and cheeks as you try to run back over to the flour for some more ammo. But instead, Grayson grabs your arm and pulls you into a tight hug from the back, holding you back from the bowel of mix.

Then you feel his head rest on your right shoulder. You turn your own head to face his. He stares at you with his warm brown eyes.

"I win." He says in a tone so low that it could be a whisper. You give him a cheeky smile.

"Not this time!" You smirk. He looks at you confused. But then you poke your tongue out, and lick the tip of his nose. Instantly he loosens his grip on you to wipe his nose, and you sprint over to kitchen bench before flinging more flour at him.

For a few seconds all you could see was the white mist of the flour. But then as it all falls to the floor, you saw Gray standing with pretty much his whole body covered in flour, or white clumpy mixture. He looks at you with a goofy smile before shaking his head to get some stuff off his hair.

"I win." You smirk.