Chapter Two

How could she get out of this mess? She loved her mother and she loved her father. But she was seriously upset over the death of her mother.

"From this day on, I will be strong. For Mom."

She needs to get an escape. So, she lashed out. She ran out of Dads arms, out of the carriage, out of the station.

She ran until her tiny legs couldn't run anymore; so she walked. She got to a cafe, "...this looks safe..." she thought.
She went in and sat down. She was only three, so nobody paid much attention to her. She sat there with her arms and legs crossed, and a kind young waitress came out and sat with her.

"So what's your name?" She asked with a warm smile.

"I'm Lucy. You can call me LuLu if you'll be my friend!" Lucy said timidly and sat up a bit straighter.

"Okay! Hi, LuLu, I'm Sharon. Where are your parents?"

Lucy giggled at the sound of her nickname until it dawned on her that her mom used to call her Lulu.

"Dad on a train. Mum..." she sniffled and continued, "I hear Mum... Mum die."

Sharon's eyes widened with shock and they slowly calmed into a warm comfort, as she pulled Lucy into a tight hug.

"OhMyGosh are you alright LuLu?! Are you hurt? Where is your Dads train going?"

"It was going to Paris to see Mom... then... we hear..." and she burst into tears; earning lots of unhappy looks from other customers.

"We'll get you home darling. Don't worry." Sharon said, comfortingly.

"Don't worry about a thing."