Its always you

12/29/16
You say im closed minded. You say when im set on one track,i always stick behind it. I do that because ever since the day i met you, ive seen a future with you and only you. Everyone else has just been a phase, simply a person just passing through. I try to make plans on my own, but it all just goes back to you. because nothing makes sense without you. No matter where i go, what i do, who i meet, you're on my brain all the time. You're my main focus, even when i dont want you to be. You're the only thing that seems to matter to me. You're my future. I wanna have kids w you, i wanna spend holidays and birthdays with you and our beautiful children. I want to travel the world with you, go on our adventures on our list. I want to go to fairs, i want to share a funnel cake and win stupid prizes. I want to watch our kids open their gifts from santa on Christmas. I want everyone to know how in love we are. I want to call you my high school sweet heart. I want to go to concerts with you. I wanna get my first tattoo with you. I wanna write with you. I wanna build with you. I wanna thrive with you. I wanna do everything ive ever wanted to do, but i wanna do it with you. Because without you, all of it would mean nothing. All of the adventures, all the of laughs, all of the smiles, all of the happiness would mean nothing if i didnt have you, my bestfriend, to share it with. Call me closed minded, call me simple, i dont care. I call it being in love. I call it meeting someone and truly wanting to spend the rest of your life with them. I call it looking past all the bad and still wanting to go through life with them. I call it choosing one person to achieve all your goals with. I call it being in love with you, and my goal is to do all of these things with you. I hope you dont think im too closed minded, because my mind is very scattered, its got lots of idea's, they all just involve you.