HEAVEN

Chapter 13

his all time favorite dance move.

"That's amazing." She cried, whipping away her tears.

He settled back onto his seat, apologizing. "I've never been embarrassed to do it but for you it's much different."

"It's adorable." She giggled, "What's it called? Dudumchit?"

Junmyeon nodded, his cheeks rosy. "Ah, our food is gonna get cold."

Sana looked down at the ramen she had forgotten about. "You're right."

"Sana, manager unnie is on her way over." Chaeyoung warned as she peeked into the room.

"Oh, okay." Sana muttered sadly, looking back down at the screen where Junmyeon looked back at her in equal disappointment. "Manager unnie is on her way." She sighed, "Sorry I have to cut our date short."

Junmyeon smiled reassuringly, "It's fine. We were on for a longer time today." He stated proudly, "Next time let's try to break our record."

Sana nodded, "Challenge accepted."

~*~

The cameras were still off as Sana uncomfortably waited for them to start. She could feel the eyes of thousands of fan girls glaring at her, challenging her to even dare look in the direction of their oppas. She was thankful for the opportunity to be a guest judge for the Futsal game but it was more of a heavy burden then she expected.

Not to mention that the said boys she was trying to avoid kept peeking over to her.

"Don't worry, I'm here."

Sana jumped as Youngjae slid beside her, his eyes staring straight forward.

She bowed to him in greeting and stepped two steps away.

"Jackson told me to keep an eye on you." He winked to her before she could respond and walked away over to his teammates.

He was true to his word as Sana found herself being cornered by her seniors all trying to introduce themselves after the game was over. She was glad they had waited until they were away from the eyes of fans but she also hoped someone would come save her.