Fairlight in Wonderland (middle earth)

Intro:

Fairlight  sat up quickly as she heard the door of her flat open...

 "Fairy,oh my little fairlight." Fairlight sighed in relief, it was Jessica.

Fairlight totally forgot that it was their movie night. Since Jessica got married, it was hard for the two to find time together. Working all the time didn't help it either.

She hesitantly got up and met her friend in her living room.

From the look of the television they were going to watch The lord of the rings.

Fairlight absolutely hated the books yet loved the movies.

J.R.R. Tolkien was a brilliant author yes, but Fairlight has the attention span of a  penguin..

Do they even have attention spans, she didn't know.

"they were so thick and long...." Fairlight said in her head.. Then blushed because she realized what she said.

      She really hadn't been watching the movie until Jessica said "Look Legolas, isn't he dreamy?"

Fairlight laughed of course leave it to Jessica to drool over a fictional character. Although she had to admit Legolas was a really pretty male; Tall, strong carved body, glorious long shiny blonde hair, fair skin.

To top it off he was a skilled fighter

Excellent with a bow and a sword.

Sometimes Fairlight wished she could live in another world away from all the bullshit.

Somewhere that wasn't crowded with superficial ness.

Unknowingly Fairlight had fallen asleep, not knowing the world around her had changed as she slept..