Prolouge

"(Y/N!!) WHERE ARE YOU GOING!! COME BACK HERE!!" Your parents are worried that you will get in trouble.

"You usually do "BAD Things" sometimes when you're out of control!! So DON'T GO!!"

"I.. will leave.. right now. I'm tired of this LOUD and BROKEN family!! I'M TIRED OF ALL OF YOU!! YOU ALWAYS BLAME ME FOR SOMETHING! AND I'M LEAVING!" (Y/N) said angrily. "Ugh.. I still can't ride anything. Oh well. I'll just call a Taxi or something"

But before you could take your phone.. There are something that made you feel.. "Weird". "Now what's this.." And then... BAM! You fell down, feeling unconscious.

But after 1 hour..

You suddenly wake up. "GAH!! WHERE AM I!!" (Y/N) looking around. "Wait a minute.. Is this.. REAL..? Oh Gawd I CAN'T believe this. I am.. IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!" (Y/N) said in her heart.

"Are you alright?" ??? Said "Uh... Kinda.."

"So.. My name is Sportacus and welcome to Lazy Town!! I found you unconscious infront of our town so.. I brought you here so you can kinda rest a bit" Sportacus said happily because your awake "Thank you! I was wondering.. Where will I live?" You said confusedly "Anywhere you want, but if Robbie's place.. You will need a permission for him.. You know.. He's kinda a "Private" guy." Sportacus said happily [AGAIN]

"Oh.. Ok.. Now excuse me, I wanna go out a bit, bye bye!" "Bye.. Oh Wait! What's your name? I almost forgot!" "Oh.. My name's (Y/N) see ya later Sport!" You answers him with hurry.

When you go out, you suddenly meet a guy that's tall and wearing a "Stripes suit".

"Oh man.. I'M HUNGRY.." "Hello there! What will you eat?" ??? Asks "Oh, I'll probably eat junk foods. I don't really like fruits ya know, hey what's your name? My name's (Y/N)." You said

"My name's Robbie. Robbie Rotten. But wait! YOU EAT JUNK FOODS!?" Robbie said shocked "Well of course. Why? I'm new here so I don't know the rules of this town"

"Ah! There's no rules. Except for some days.. So.. Where are you gonna live?" Robbie asks

"Uhhhhh...... Well I don't know.. But since I meet you here, can I live in your house?" You asks hoping he will say yes

"Hm.. Maybe.. Yes.. But don't touch my things! If you wanna touch it ask me first!" Robbie said "Ok." You said with Saitama [One Punch Man] voice.