Truth or Dare?

Rivetra

Levi “Rivaille”

-The usual, just a little OOC

Petra Ral

-I think she’s the same as the one in the anime, or is she?

The SOS, including Eren and his friends, along with Hanji, Erwin, and Moblit were sitting at a table. A wooden, circular table Erwin had bought for them, just so that they could enjoy themselves from time to time.

They were about to play Truth or Dare (it was Hanji’s idea). Levi groaned at the thought of playing a childish game because he’d rather sleep at the moment, but he considered spending time with the others (very shocking, I know). They didn’t know that game, so Hanji explained the rules and all (she even made some of the rules up).

These are the rules (Hanji style):

You can only ask one question for “Truth”.

You can’t dare someone to do something that is strictly prohibited by the law.

Very minor dares that don’t really follow the Scouting Legion’s not-really-a-big-deal rules are fine, as long as it is minor (Erwin protested a little, but Hanji told him it was just a game, nothing serious so he just let it happen. Surprisingly, Levi smirked at this rule).

You can’t do “Truths” or “Dares” two times in a row.

The flow is like this – after a person answers a “Truth” or does a “Dare”, it’s that person’s turn to ask “Truth or Dare?” to someone else.

Don’t be shy to ask or dare someone that has a higher rank than you do.

No backing out.

Lastly, have fun!

Since it was Hanji’s idea to play, she had the privilege to ask anyone. She picked the one and only Lance Corporal Levi.

“Levi! Truth or Dare?” She gave a toothy grin as Levi shot her a disgusting look. Who knows what she has in store for him?

He made a tch sound. Everyone stared at him. ‘I guess I’ll pick Truth, it’s not as troublesome as Dare.’

“Truth.” He replied, bored. The others still smiled at each other. No matter what Levi will choose, he’s going to have to say or do things he never really did.

“Okay, captain, besides dirt,” Levi’s eye twitched at the word dirt. “What else do you hate most?”

He was silent for a moment, and said, “When people are too loud.” He glanced at a few other soldiers and looked away.