17

"I'm tired!", Bambam and Yugyeom whine when Youngjae wakes them up a way too early for their liking.
He just laughs and leaves the two youngest who finally got up. It was their last day they had free before they would start filming the music video for their new comeback, so they decided to go to the beach and make a picnic because the sun was shining and the weather was all together just great.
The sky was blue.
The wind wasn't strong.
When they arrive at the sea the two youngest start to chase each other like little children and Mark and Jackson start to join them.
Jinyoung, Jaebum and Youngjae on the other hand walked slowly along the beach, kick around little rocks and talk about everything and nothing.
"You know we're going to film at this beach too. For the MV", Jinyoung says all of sudden and Youngjae is really suprised.
"Really, it's such a nice scenery here!"
Jaebum nods and they continue to walk in silence.
"I'm actually excited for the schoot", Jinyoung say after a while.
"Me too", Jaebum agrees.
"We're filming over three days and at four different places", he explains further.
"I'm more excited about how the fans will react", Youngjae says and the other two agree.
"I hope they like i- Hey, look at Jackson!"
When Youngjae does what Jinyoung said he bursts put laughing. Mark and Bambam actually got to throw Jackson into the water and he's now completly wet and chasing Yugyeom who's laughing about him too.
"It's so cold!", the blond boy whines after the gave up to catch the youngest member.
"Come take my jacket", Jaebum says and puts his trenchcoat around Jackson.
"Why is Germany so cold?"
"It's not that bad", Bambam says and gets slapped for it by Jackson.
"You're not wet! If you would be wet too you would be freezing!"
After the little incident they have to go back to the hotel so Jackson wouldn't get sick. Youngjae was sad they didn't got their picnic but they'll shoot at the beach too, so maybe they can make a picnic then.
"The others want to eat dinner at the restaurant down the street. Do you come along", Jinyoung asks when he enters Jaebum and Youngjae's room.
"Yeah, we're coming. How about we meet in the lobby in ten minutes", Jaebum answers for both of them.