Chapter 6

Levy's POV

I get ready as the 10 robbers come in.

"So far so good. Give us some light with your fire," someone tells another person.

"Right boss," the fire Mage says as he tries to use his magic. "I can't use my magic!"

"GeeHee. Ya fell right into our trap," Gajeel says as he knocks the fire Mage out.

"Retreat," the leader says.

They try to leave, but they run into my rune.

"On no! We can't get out or use our magic," someone says.

"Find the stone! There are more of us then them," the leader says.

"Shuttap," Gajeel says as he knocks the leader out. "Now...who's next?"

I can see them shaking in fear as three puts their hands up in surrender. The others charge at Gajeel, who knocks them out quickly. I make rope and bind their feet and hands. Soon, all of them are tied up.

"Nice job Shrimp," Gajeel tells me.

"Ah, I didn't do anything. You were the one who knocked them out," I tell him.

"But ya put the runes up and tied 'em up after they were down."

"Yeah. And we also didn't damage the shop at all," I point out.

Gajeel nods and ruffles my hair. We hear the door open as we look to see the owner of the store.

"I thought you would need something to eat, so my wife made a batch of cookies," he tells us as he notice the robbers on the floor. "Ah. I see they came and you took them down. That's good."

"Yup. We also didn't put any damage to your store," I tell him.

"Thank you," he says.

"No problem!"

"Before you leave and get some rest. Can you get the officials and bring them here so they can get rid of the robbers."

"Sure. I'll do that. Shrimp, ya should stay here," Gajeel tells me. "I'll be back before ya know it."

Gajeel leaves and I am left with the store owner.

"I'm going to keep the rune up until they come with magic restrain cuffs. So that nothing bad happens," I tell him.

"That is good. Would you like a cookie?"

"Sure," I say as I eat it. "This is great! Tell you wife that they are great when you see her when you get home."

"I will. It is nice to see a young couple like you and your friend help me out."

I looked at him shocked a so blush creep onto my face.

"N-no, you have the wrong idea! We are not dating, just friends," I tell him as he chuckles.

"I know there is something between the two of you that go deeper than friends. Take it from me, make your move before it's too late," he tells me.

"Alright," I say as Gajeel and the officials walk in.

They put magic restrain cuffs on the robbers and take them away. After they leave, we start to leave to go to the inn.

"Wait. I want to show you what they were after," the owner tells us. "I want you to take them back to your Guild with you along with the reward money. That is what I mean by the plus special if done without damage."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. More will come after them and it would be better if they are somewhere else and no one knows."

"Alright," I say as we follow him to his basement. "I will take the rune down before we leave for the night. It will take me a minute."

"Alright. Sounds good," he says as we stop at a vault. "This is in penetrable. It cost me 10,000,000 jewels to get it. But it was for the better."

He opens it as we see a case. Inside I could see five stones. One was a red stone, another was a black stone, another was a white stone, another was a clear blue stone, and the last one look like a metallic gray stone.

"There is a legend that fiver dragon's souls are trapped in the stones. One fore each stone. I was able to collect them all and now people are after them because of the legend. It also said that if you release the soul, you will have the dragon will grant you one wish, and that you can wish for them to me your servant till you die. Then you can rule the world. You must remember that this is a legend, but it is better to me safe than sorry," he tells us as he place them into a case and hands it to me. "I hope you can keep them safe. And here is the reward money," he tells us as he gives Gajeel the bag of money. "Have a great night! And have a safe trip home."

"Ok! Have a great night," I tell him as I place the case into my satchel.

We leave the store after I disarm the rune around it. We walk side by as we head back to the inn.

"That was interesting," I tell Gajeel.

"Yup. Let's get some rest," Gajeel says as we enter the inn and walk to our room.

"Alright. Let me get change," I say a so head to the bathroom with my things.

I take a quick shower and walk out to see Gajeel waiting. He goes in as I climb into the bed. Soon I feel Gajeel get in the other bed.

"Night," I tell Gajeel as I drift off to sleep.

"Night Shrimp," Gajeel says as I close my eyes and go to sleep.