I Live to Dance or Love?

*** Intro ***

                 Hi!  My name's Morgan Carter Elizabeth Thirlwall,14 years of age and I'm part American, part Puerto Rican, part British and part Italian. Now with the looks I'm 5'6 tall, I have dark brown hair, deep blue eyes and a tanned skin. My hobbies are playing basketball, writing songs and modeling. I love singing and acting.

And most of all I Live to DANCE.

             My parents are Katherine and George Thirlwall. My

siblings are Jade - 25 y.o., Sean - 22 y.o., the first batch of twins Jack and Finn - 20 y.o., Camille - 19 y.o.,

Lauren - 17 y.o., Austin - 16 y.o., Ingrid - 10 y.o., Julie - 9 y.o., Magui - 8 y.o., Danielle - 7 y.o., Carmella - 4 y.o.,

Lux - 2 y.o. and the last but not the least the second batch of twins William and Willow - 9 months old.

          BIG FAMILY! We're pretty rich . Our Mom's a Fashion Designer and our Dad's a Skin Surgeon and a Business man . We also have a dance studio called ICON DANCE COMPLEX . If you're still wondering if I' m the sisters of Jade and Austin, yes I am . Austin just changed his surname to Mahone because he wants his name to be more shorter.

         We're also famous . The whole world knows our family. I think we' re born with cameras 'cause when we wake up in the morning there's cameras, when we eat, shoot, rehearse and sleep there's cameras. All the years our family's life has been filmed. Well,  we have a T.V. show called Following the Thirlwalls and a YouTube channel called The Thirlwalls . We film Family Vlogs everyday.

         We have 3 vacation houses in the U.K., 1 in Puerto Rico, 1 in Italy, 3 in America one in LA, one in New Jersey and one in Beverly Hills which is the biggest house there. And one in the Philippines .

           We live in the Philippines right now to get away from the crazy T- Wallers ( that's what we call our fans ). At first we don't like to move here but at the end we understand why we need to move . When we got here, mom and dad wants us to homeschool, but we insisted mom that we should live our lives like the other kids . Then mom,  let us study at this catholic school callled Sto. Niño de Novaliches School. Mom and Dad don' t want us to stop from dancing,  so they built another dance studio also called ICON DANCE COMPLEX.

           I really really miss my BESTEST BEST FRIENDS that I danced with for  10  years in New Jersey. They are Madison Alamia, Thomas Miceli, Baby Makenna,  Nick Mara, Louis DiPippa, Angelica DiPippa, Jason Smith, Sarah Smith, Vinny Castronovo, Bianca Castronovo, Alessandra Castronovo, Chris Corradino, John D' Onofrio,  Joey Fernandes,  Julian DeGuzman, Josh Price, Jared Madridejos, Nick Rubiano, Tristan Rubiano, Nicolette Fusco and the one and only Michael Elio Fusco.

         I wish we can go back to New Jersey after 3 years here in the Philippines. Well my LOVELIFE?  I already have a boyfriend. His name is Marc  Francis Mañalac.

I think he's the one for me he plays basketball,  he dances and he is the boy that you can't even describe in one word. I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH! Well I think this intro is too long ... so bye!!

*** A/N ***

Hey guysThis is my first ever story!   I live in the Philippines that's why Morgan and her family are their!  Sto. Niño de Novaliches School is where me and my siblings studySo, I hope you all like it! I think I' m going to update every Friday and Saturday or if there's no school!!  Please Comment and Vote so I can know if you guys like it or not or ifwill continue to write or  update this storyChapter one will be posted tomorrow Saturday

xoxo;*

- Kiana