Prologue

Famous Boy Band: Fairy Tail

Famous Girl Band: Lovely Fairies

Each band has 4 members. And of Course. They are Rivals. They Hate Each Other.

Especially, the main vocals. Lucy Heartfilia younger daughter of the owners of Love and Lucky bank and Heartfilia Corp.

And Natsu Dragneel eldest son of Igneel Dragneel, an actor. Grandine Marvel-Dragneel owner of Chelsea's Restaurant and also a chef.

What did happened to them 10 years ago. Ok I'll tell you.

Natsu and Lucy are childhood bestfriends. But, One time Natsu betrayed Lucy.

Of Course Lucy, is flaming mad at her bestfriend. Which results for Lucy getting in an accident.

Lucy's mother, Layla. Ordered the Dragneel's to stay from the Heartfilia's.

So the Heartfilia's left Japan and migrated to Paris, England and whole Europe.

Until, Lucy won on a reality singing show. Results for Lucy being an amazing artist and singer.

Finally. She, together with her friends. Erza, Juvia and Levy formed a band. The Lovely Fairies.

And Of Course. No FAMOUS band has a rival, right? Yup, so they have. The Famous boy band. Fairy Tail.

So they return to Japan. (All of them are Japanese) Their manager, Mirajane together with the manager of Fairy Tail, Laxus.

Informed them to have a collaboration with the boys. (Of Course Lucy doesn't know the members)

So they have a meeting. At first all the girls relaxed, not until they saw the boys.

OH MY GOD! All of them are shocked. Why? Because all of them have their own story. Erza to Jellal. Levy to Gajeel. Juvia to Gray. And Especially Natsu and Lucy.

What will happen? Will they learn to forgive? Or Love will bloom to them which, will cause forgiveness? Find Out.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

A/N: Here's the Prologue! Thanks For Reading. (Whatever, who's reading this.)

So don't forget to!!

Read!
Comment!
Vote!

and

FOLLOW
PLS.

BYEE