Chapter 1

[Rory's POV]

"Everyone, we have a new B-shot joining the West Block. Her name is Mika Koizumi. Her B-Daman is Crystal=Dragrom." I announced.

[Samuru's POV]

"She's... beautiful, Dravise." I said.

"Indeed. Including her B-daman too." Dravise replied.

Mika has pink eyes and has long blonde hair reaching her torso and curled in ringlets. The upper part is straight while the bottom is curled. She has ombre and rainbow highlights on her hair too. Mika wears a clip designed as a golden striped fuschia bow with a small golden coloured crown on it. She wears a shiny magenta vest with long sleeves decorated with crystals. She wears a Prussian blue skirt which is short at the front and longer at the back. Mika also wears Light Grey leggings decorated with black bats on it. She wears black ankle boots with heels. (Sorry if the appearance thing was too long.)

"May I see that B-daman for a while?" Rory asked Mika.

"Oh, sure!!" She smiled as she replied to Rory.

"Oh, wow. Your Crystal=Dragrom is a dragon type, the crystal dragon. I've never seen any female b-shot own a dragon type b- daman!!"

All of us, including me, were all shocked. "DID YOU SAY DRAGON TYPE B-DAMAN?!"

[Riki's POV]

"Wow!! Pretty impressive! What do you think, Samuru?" I asked.

"U-Umm... it's fine." he replied. Samuru looked at Mika and blushed. I could tell that he fell for her for the first time. He approached Mika and he talked to her a bit. I was getting excited to see Samuru "flirt" with her. HEHEHE!!!

[Mika's POV]

We had a competition. It was shooting down targets.

I was the first one to go.

"Emblem Charge!"

 "Crystal Shard Blast."

 "Shatter them into pieces! Crystal=Dragrom!"

As Dragrom's b-animal approached the targets, light passed through its crystal body. It created a rainbow reflection. Everyone was like:"OMG..."

When it was all over, I came out of the arena and went to forest. I climbed on a tree and balanced myself on a branch. I did frontflips when I wanted to cross them. I'm able to do acrobatics. I am able to stand on branches even though I wear ankle boots with heels. 

When I jumped off the last branch, I sensed that someone had followed me all the way here.

"Hey, show yourself!" I shouted to the person who was following me.

A blue haired boy who was the same age as me revealed himself from the shadows. I blushed. He was a b-shot too.

"Umm... hi. I'm Samuru Shigami." he was blushing as he spoke.

"Oh... hi... I'm Mika Koizumi... why did you follow me here?" I twirled my hair as I replied to him.

"Uh... just wanted say umm.... that....I-I..." he sounded nervous.

"Umm... huh?" I wondered.

"That... I...like you...." he added.

[Samuru's POV]

"Uh..." I was speechless.

Suddenly, Mika smiled sweetly! She approached me... and she... kissed me, in the lips...

My eyes widened, but I was calm. Her soft lips... I didn't want to stop...

After a few seconds, Mika broke it. She blushed and turned away, and hugged herself.

"You see, umm... I, like you too..." she replied... her blushes becoming pure red.

"Mystery... oops!" a familiar voice said.

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" I exclaimed.

Riki and the others came out of the bushes. They were trembling in fear.

"Okay... you caught us. We're sorry for following you..." they said.

This time, me and Mika looked away from each other, blushes super red.

"What's wrong?" Dravise and Dragrom asked.

"Quiet!" We exclaimed.

[Mika's POV]

"Someone's got a girlfriend!" a boy with blonde hair with a shark type b-daman exclaimed.

"Yep! HAHA! Oh yeah, and we saw them k-," the boy with spectacles said, but he didn't get to finish because his mouth was covered by a black haired girl.

"You saw us kiss, didn't you?" I said softly.

Samuru didn't say a thing... we blushed even more... this time it was extremely red.

I did a backflip so that I could sit on a tree branch, they stared at me because I was able to do that.

A bit of tears started to flow down my cheeks... it happens when I get overly-embarrassed...

"Umm...everything okay?" the blue haired boy with blue dragon type b-daman asked.

"You guys... made her cry... you saw us kiss. How could you guys... just, leave us alone for a while... PLEASE!" Samuru exclaimed.

They left, and Samuru and me were alone, together.

I decided to leave the tree branch, and sit on a log which he was sitting on. I stopped crying.

We sat quite close together, we wanted to. Our hands were on the log as well. My fingers touched his, and Samuru moved his hand closer to mine. He closed his fingers together... he wanted to hold my hand...

"Oh, it's about seven o'clock now. I'll be going home. Oh yeah, and where do you live?" Samuru asked me.

"I live here. I like being connected to nature. My treehouse is just near the rose bush," I pointed to the right. "You wanna go there?"

"Sure," he answered.

We went to the rose bush, and I saw him pluck a rose from it. I didn't ask why he did it.

Samuru hugged me and kissed me goodbye.

I went to my treehouse and slept.

[Samuru's POV]

"I couldn't forget the sweet sensation when we kissed, it was... like a dream. And..." I took out the rose that I plucked from the rose bush. I found a heart-shaped crystal in the center of the rose. The crystal split into half, and there was a slip of paper inside. I read it. It said:

"You were lucky to find this in this beautiful rose. I'm a b-shot. This is what I'm going to say: My love is yours for eternity.

-Mika Koizumi

P.S. This note appears in a rose crystal when a lucky b-shot touches it. You're the one, I dreamed of."

To be continued in the next chapter...