The Room!

We walked into the hotel room. There was a bed shaped like a heart, liquor,and chocolates provided. Aaron was so tierd from jet lag, he collapsed on the couch. I chuckled, and moved our bags from the door. There was a tablet on the table with a card that says, "tap me, but I will only play once." I slowly heard Aaron roll over and I pushed him off the couch.

"hey, what was that for?" He asked groggily.

" Come with me!" I started to walk over to the table, when he just rolled over. " You're acting like Aphmau!" I joked with him.

"UGHH, FINE!" He said, slowly getting up.

"Gotta be faster than that!" I teased. He moved a little quicker and sat down next to me at the table. "OK, I found this, we can only watch it once." I said before touching it. My hand slowly moved towards it, shakily. The screen went from black to a picture of Guy. The video started to play,

" Hello Aaron and Dante, you might remember me! So sorry for the type of room, it was all they had. You might be wondering why I'm having you watch this, well it will help you all throughout this trip! So on your bed there is a list in order of when every event is happening all the two weeks your here. There also is a dry erase marker so you can circle or whatever on that sheet! The beside it is your all access to every single place here, with water tube ticketes! Hope you have fun and to see you soon!" Aaron and I gawked at each other, then ran to the bed.